Becky Lynch Triple H

So as Becky Lynch just had won her match against Carmella for the SmackDown Live Women's Championship as she was a little sexually frustrated because she found her now ex boyfriend James Ellsworth having sex with Alexa Bliss in which Becky dumped James. When she went to get a bottle of water from catering as her best friend Nikki Bella saw her when Becky joined Nikki and Eva Marie in their conversation as JoJo found Becky she said "Becky I'm sorry to interrupt your conversation with Nikki and Eva but Triple H wanted to see you in his office I don't know why but he just told me if I saw you to tell you." So as Becky walked to Triple H's office as she wondered what he wanted as she found his office and knocked on the door Triple H then said "just come in and make yourself comfortable." As Becky sat down on one of the couches when Triple H came up behind her he whispered in her ear get naked I have a problem that only a woman's pussy can solve. After Becky got naked as she found Triple H and saw how his cock was fully live Becky said "wow your so huge and you want me to have sex with you but why I thought you would fuck Stephanie." Triple H then said "I would fuck Stephanie but she left two hours ago and as soon as she left I immediately wanted to get myself ready for sex with a female talent and I love you for your body." So when Triple H found Becky's pussy as he found she was nicely shaving down there as he shoved himself into Becky as she started to moan because he was bigger then Becky is used to having in her. When he let her get use to his size she said "oh Hunter fuck I want you to start already I want pain." So when he started to go in and out of Becky as she found herself enjoying it she moaned go faster please. As Hunter soon found himself getting ready to let go he said "Becky do you mind if I let go inside of your pussy because I'm so close that I feel myself clenching around your pussy." Becky then moaned oh just do it Hunter I need to feel someone cum in my pussy." As he let go in Becky as he pulled out and left some to cover her face as he finished letting go Becky said "that was the best sex that I have ever had your so much better then James." So when he was cleaning Becky he said "yeah we should do it again soon because I loved it because Stephanie doesn't always let me go on her face she likes my cum on her boobs and in her pussy."

Requested by MYQUEENChar I hope that you like it and thanks for requesting if you want another just ask me