Roella

So as Brie Bella was packing her bags at the hotel room that she shared with her boyfriend Seth Rollins but before Brie left the arena after she had a match against Natalya as Brie won when she went to find Seth when she found him with Eva Marie and his dick was in Eva's pussy as Brie ran crying to her twin sister Nikki. When Nikki heard what Seth did to Brie Nikki said "I would go to the hotel and come spend the night with me instead of that asshole named Seth Rollins." Brie then said "yeah I was just going to go to the hotel and pack my bags because I don't want to be with Seth tonight since he was stuffed inside Eva's pussy." Later at the hotel when Seth met Brie in the room just as she has finished packing her suitcase he said "Brie baby don't leave me here by myself all night I know that you saw me fucking Eva but she came onto me and I just want to let you know that the whole time I was fucking Eva I was thinking about you. Brie then looked at Seth and then said "well I do appreciate that you apologized to me but do you want to have sex with me because I was going to tell you that I wanted to experiment a little because I have your favorite dildo in my bag and I thought maybe you could stick it in my ass while you fuck my pussy or how ever you want to do it I don't care." Seth then said "well Brie bring out the dildo and get on your hands and knees on the bed because I'm going to go in your ass while I stick the dildo in your pussy." So as Brie got on her hands and knees as Seth stuck himself in Brie's ass as he turned on Brie's dildo as he stuck in it her pussy as he was pushing it in he said "wow I can't believe that your wetness is making it easier for me to push the dildo in your pussy." When the vibration was getting to Brie as Seth could tell when he saw Brie reach for the dildo he said "I don't think so baby you aren't taking the dildo out of your pussy." Brie then said "but I can't take the vibration of the dildo for very much longer Seth why can't you just take the stupid dildo out and just shove your dick in my pussy." Just then as Seth reached between Brie's legs and took the dildo out as he then stuck a couple of fingers in Brie's pussy and started to rub circles on her clit she said "you fucking bastard I told you that I couldn't handle the dildo and you replace it with a couple of your fingers no just take your fingers out and just punish me by sticking the stupid dildo back in me." Seth then plopped out of Brie's ass and said "no I'm going to do one better than the dildo between your legs so can you lay down and spread your legs for me" as Brie got comfortable on the bed she then spread her legs and said "okay Seth if you are going to shove that dildo back in just to fuck me just do it already." So when Seth got between Brie's legs as he lined himself up with Brie's pussy when he shoved himself into Brie was blindfolded because Seth took the time after she laid down to blindfolded her she said "ouch if this is that dildo please take it out I don't really like being blindfolded Seth because I think you shoved that dildo back in my pussy." Seth then said "bitch please you wish it was the dildo but it is actually my dick in your pussy that made you scream and I loved it." Brie then said "oh yeah it is your dick as she heard a couple of slaps of Seth's skin against her own but I just don't feel like I can organism Seth." Seth then looked at Brie and said "well would you want me to get the dildo and go back to fucking your ass well the dildo does your pretty little pussy that I love." Brie then said "I guess we can try it please just keep the dildo on low because I'm not a fan of the high setting on it." So as Seth plopped out of Brie's pussy as he got her comfortable on her hands and knees as he shoved himself into her ass he said "okay Brie I'm in your ass I'm just going to turn the dildo on and then it will go in your pussy." Brie then said "well can I at least take off the blindfold Seth." Seth then had the dildo in his hand and said "keep it on for a minute longer" as Seth turned the dildo on the high setting and told Brie to take off the blindfold as he started to stick the dildo in Brie she moaned at the pleasure but when Seth got it all the way in she said "Seth is this on low because it feels weird and can you just almost take it out and shove it back in just once." Seth then said "whatever you feel like baby so when he shoved it back in Brie she could feel herself getting close as Seth took and let the dildo stay in place as he could see Brie was close to her organism as he reached in between Brie's legs and took the dildo and moved it around in Brie as she felt Seth move it around she said "oh don't touch me there with the dildo" as she came with her organism as she arched her back a couple of times and fucked the dildo Seth saw that Brie fucked the dildo he said "yeah fuck that dildo you love the dildo almost as much as you love me in your pussy." When the dildo fell out of Brie's pussy Seth could tell that she couldn't handle anymore so he said "baby grab my dick in your hand I want to make a mess on your face if you'll let me" Brie then took the blindfold off and grabbed Seth dick and as she took as much of him in her mouth as he was close he told her to get out of him and lay back down so he could blow on her. As Brie layed back down and saw Seth jerk himself a couple of times he then said "okay I'm going to cover that pretty face if you want some in your mouth just open as he started shooting stream after stream of his cum on Brie's face." When he cleaned Brie's face he said "I love you" Brie then said "I love you too Seth just promise me that I'll be the only female superstar you bang from now on."

Requested by FearlessEmpire98 I hope you like it