Roikki

So as Nikki Bella and her boyfriend Roman Reigns were hanging out with Naomi and Jimmy Uso along with Jey Uso as Nikki was getting comfortable around Roman when he walked over to the pool and jumped in he looked at Nikki and said "come on in babe the water is so nice." When Nikki joined Roman she said "this is nice to bad Brie and Bryan couldn't come but as long as I have you Roman that's all I need." Roman then looked down at his trunks and saw the boner so as he pointed it out to Nikki as they got out Naomi said "well you don't have to get out just because me and Jon joined the party." Nikki then said "well I was just going to go FaceTime Brie and Bryan but I just want some privacy well I talk with my twin and brother-in-law." After Roman and Nikki went inside as they dried off Nikki said "let's see that boner of yours because I want to give you a blowjob." Roman then said "you got it baby I love when you blow me." So as Nikki was close to getting Roman to blow he said "okay I want to cum in your pussy instead of your mouth so can you get on your hands and knees on the bed as Nikki got comfortable as Roman pushed into her he said "I love you and how we have sex together but can we spice it up a little by adding the didlo I got you for your birthday." As Nikki reached for her didlo as Roman turned it on and stuck in inside Nikki's ass as she was close to her organism all she could do was moan Roman I'm so close to letting go can you take the damn didlo out of my ass." Roman then said "well Nikki since you didn't say please I'm going to punish you by taking myself out of your pussy and inserting the didlo in your pussy." So as Roman got Nikki to lay down on the bed as he pushed the dildo in to Nikki's pussy as she was getting hot and bothered by the vibration in her pussy she said "come on Roman please take my didlo out it's starting to bother my pussy and I don't know how much longer I can take it I would just rather have your big Samoan dick inside my pussy instead of this dildo" when Roman looked at the speed of the didlo as he saw Nikki had it on low as he pushed the button for high Nikki then said "you ass I want this stupid dildo out of my pussy because I can feel myself close to letting go." So as Roman turned off the dildo and took it out of Nikki as he kissed her she finally had her organsim.

So this story goes out to FearlessEmpire98 I hope you don't mind the ship name because it was the best I could possibly come up with I hope you enjoy it