Dean Ambrose Roman Reigns Big Cass

So as Amy Middleton was watching Dean Ambrose Roman Reigns and Big Cass take on Rusev Sheamus and James Ellsworth as she was watching the match with Natalya when Dean Roman and Big Cass won as she was happy. When they came backstage Amy said "hey guys can we do a foursome because I've been a little sexually frustrated and I have always dreamed of a foursome." Big Cass then said "wow that's crazy because I want to have sex with you but I'm not sure how I feel about Roman and Dean joining the fun." Roman then said "come on Cass sex is fun and me and Dean are both experienced in foursomes and threesomes because we have done them together." Big Cass looked at Amy and then said "fine I'm in for trying the foursome but I want to be in your pussy while someone is behind me." So when Amy and Big Cass got to their hotel room as they got naked as there was a knock on the door as Amy quickly got a robe on and went to see who it was when she noticed it was Dean and Roman as she let them in Dean said "okay kiddie let's get this show on the road because me and Roman have just watched some porn and are ready for this foursome." Amy then stripped out of her robe and Big Cass then pushed her on the bed as he got her on her hands and knees as he pushed himself into her she moaned but when Dean came up behind Big Cass as Dean pushed into Big Cass Roman then pushed into Dean as they all came really quick Dean then said "hey Cass why don't you share Amy's pussy with me and Roman" as Big Cass looked at Amy he said "yeah I guess so but I would ask Amy how she feels about it." Amy then said "yeah I guess I can let Dean and Roman have my pussy just as long as they go easy on me because they look a little bit bigger then you Cass." So as Amy got comfortable on the bed as Dean then pushed into Amy as she moaned and he started to thrust when he found her letting go Dean pulled out and said "Roman get over here and put that Samoan dick of yours in Amy's pussy before she squirts again." When Roman stuck his dick in Amy's pussy as he got to thrusting as one of the thrusts was a little painful for Amy she said "hey you dick that hurt a little" as she let go Dean said "let me get back into Amy while you're in her." So as Dean got to be in Amy as he was swapping with Roman as Amy was a moaning mess as Big Cass was jacking himself off Dean got Amy to organism away. The next day as Amy Big Cass Dean and Roman met at the arena Dean said "let's do something fun like me Roman and Big Cass have our way with you in one of our locker rooms." Amy then said "like what is your definition of fun Ambrose." Dean then said "Amy you know what I want to do I want to have your pussy again and I'm sure that Roman and Big Cass want to have it too." When Amy met Big Cass she said "hey so wasn't last night fun why don't you do it again with me." Big Cass said "yeah but I want to finger you well Dean or Roman are having sex with you." So as Amy and Big Cass met Dean and Roman in Dean's locker room Amy said "let's get this fucking over because it's so close to show time and I don't want to see any of you get in trouble." As Roman and Dean got in each other as Big Cass joined in the fun and Amy came over as she got comfortable in front of Big Cass as he stuck two of his fingers in Amy's pussy as she moaned with pleasure as they all came they all became happy.

Requested by AmyAmbreigns I hope you like it because I'm not used to writing foursome