Kenny Omega

As Candice and her boyfriend Kenny Omega were backstage before he had a match against AJ Styles when Candice was telling Kenny about the new lingerie at Victoria Secret that she was asked to model Kenny was just happy that Candice was around him after Kenny was picturing Candice in the lingerie she could tell that Kenny was turned on so she said "well maybe if you beat AJ tonight I can show you the new lingerie since I'm wearing it right now." Kenny smiled and then said "well I definitely think that I can beat AJ but how about even if I don't win I still check out that new lingerie tonight because I have been aching to be with you." Candice said "yeah I guess even if you lose I can still show you the new lingerie I'm just glad after all the dates we went on we have a connection and being fans of wrestlers in New Japan." So when Candice was watching Kenny vs AJ as Kenny was making Candice hot when Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson noticed Karl said " why don't you just let Kenny fuck you when he gets back because me and Luke can see that you want to fuck Kenny and we can read it on Kenny's face every time he talks about you when you are working with Victoria Secret." After Kenny won and came backstage as he met Candice she said "I totally am ready for you to have sex with me because I'm nice and wet just for you." Kenny said "yeah let's go take a shower and maybe you can give me a blowjob." Candice said "well if it will make you hard and can bring passion to our relationship I guess we can have some fun." When Kenny set the water temperature and got Candice naked as she took all of Kenny in her mouth he was helping her get lower as she got him hard after she got up Kenny turned off the water and shoved Candice up against one of the walls in the shower he said "you looked so sexy in the lingerie but now I'm going to have my way with you until we both have our organisms." So as Kenny just kept having his way with Candice as she was close when she told Kenny he said "so I'm I so a couple more thrusts and we will be good." After Kenny and Candice had they organisms she told Kenny that she will always love him and love how great their sex life is and she couldn't wait until the next time that she would get to have Kenny all to herself.