AJ Styles

So it just after Luke Gallows vs John Cena and the first five picks in the WWE draft which AJ was picked forth and drafted to SmackDown as we were hoping that Gallows and Anderson would be joining us but when they were picked thirteenth and RAW it shocked both me and AJ. When me and AJ got to the hotel as we got to our floor for some odd reason I couldn't keep my hands off of my husband as he noticed he looked at me and he said "honey by the way you keep touching me I'm going to be covering your ass with something really sweet and I can't wait to see how good your ass looks after we have fun." So once we got in the room AJ started kissing and stripping as I was returning kisses and stripping him it was getting hot quick after I got AJ naked as I was looking at his naked body which I have seen so much I slowly made my way to his manhood and I slowly found myself sucking on him as he was groaning with the excitement just before he was going to fill my mouth he pulled me away and said "get on your hands and knees on the bed if I'm going to have a organism I want it in your hot ass not your pretty mouth." After I got comfortable on the bed on my hands and knees I slowly felt my husband enter me as he was very fast with his thrusts each one hit the special spot inside of me that made me want to have my own organism when AJ told me that he was close all of a sudden the door to the room opened and Karl Anderson walked in when he saw me and AJ naked and AJ's penis in me Karl said "oh my god I'm sorry to interrupt your sex but me and Luke wanted you to have a celebration party since we all got drafted it just sucks that it your on SmackDown while me and Luke are on RAW." AJ then said "well give me a couple of minutes because I'm kind of busy at the moment with my wife and then me and Amy will join you and Luke." So after Karl left as AJ went back to thrusting as I felt myself tighten around his penis and I said "baby I think I'm close to my organism" as my legs started to shake the next thing I knew was AJ was shooting stream after stream of his cum in me and I was letting go all over AJ's penis as we were relaxing from our organisms when AJ pulled out of me he saved some of his cum and made my ass a little covered. After our organisms and after AJ cleaned my ass from the mess he made as I was putting on my strapless light blue Marc Jacobs dress AJ said "you look so hot in that dress that it's making me so horny that we might have to have a second round when we get back here." When AJ zipped my dress and I turned to look at him after I gave him a kiss I said "that's fine by me honey because I'm still a little horny and aching for your cum in my ass again."