Finn Balor

So as Gigi and her boyfriend Finn Balor were entering the arena where WrestleMania was going to happen and Finn was eager to make his WrestleMania debut but also that he wanted to be with Gigi after his match and she also wanted to be with Finn since they haven't spent all that much time together since Finn was busy with appearances. When Gigi went to the Hall of Fame ceremony with Finn as she sat next to Finn and Becky Lynch as Becky made Finn laugh it made Gigi a little jealous because before Gigi and Finn started to date Becky and Finn were a couple and Finn had a connection with Becky but it wasn't very sexual as Gigi was Becky's best friend but when she and Finn ended up together and had sex they realized that they were meant for each other. When Gigi told Finn that she was hot and bothered Finn said "I can't do anything about it until after my match against Chris Jericho at WrestleMania baby I wish I had time to be with you but I promise that we can have sex after my match tomorrow night." Gigi then said "don't worry Finn I won't be here after your match because I'm leaving." Finn then said "you don't have to leave baby I'm just so sorry that I can't be intimate with you but how do you think it's effecting me because I would love to have me inside you and having you scream my name over and over." Gigi then said "okay I'll give you a chance Finn I just hope that you can beat Chris Jericho tomorrow night and then we can have a night of hot passionate sex." Finn then said "yeah I know I want to win and have my WrestleMania moment but I just want to have a special night with you and feel your pussy against my dick but can we maybe spice up our sex life I know that you brought that dildo that I gave you for your birthday I was thinking about going in your ass while the dildo is in your pussy." Gigi then said "well I'm not really in the mood to spice up our sex life but I guess we can try your idea just this one time since I do have my favorite dildo and I kind of do want to use something then my dildo." Finn said "that's great that we can try something different." Later that night as Gigi was hanging around Becky as they watched Finn's match when Gigi  saw Chris hit Finn with the codebreaker as she was sad but she still wondered if Finn would want to have sex. So when Finn came backstage and around Gigi she said "so baby are we still going to do that expirement with the dildo in my pussy and you in my ass." Finn then said "yeah I'm going to let the Demon King have you first and right now all he wants is that dildo to be in your pretty pussy and see what pain you can take." Gigi then said "wait you are going to go Demon King on my pussy with the dildo while you stick your dick in my ass." So when Gigi and Finn got to their hotel room as Gigi stripped in front of Finn as she was going a little too fast for him he said "hey bitch take off your clothes a little slower but where's my bitches dildo that we plan to use." Gigi then said "well Mr. Demon the dildo is in my bag over there please take it easy on my pussy because I don't want to get in the mood and then I kill the mood." Finn then found the dildo and then noticed that Gigi was naked so he said "slut get on the bed and get ready for the best sex of your life because I plan to put this so far up your pussy only I'll be able to pull it out." After Gigi was comfortable when Finn shoved the dildo in Gigi as he could tell that having it on low wouldn't work when he turned it on high she said "really do your worse Demon King I'm not afraid of having the dildo in my pussy." Finn then said "that's really good to know my slut because now you have to get on your hands and knees so I can get in your ass." Shortly after Finn was getting a rhythm in fucking Gigi's ass she started to moan as the vibration of the dildo was getting to her pussy she then said "Mr. Demon King please can you take the stupid fucking dildo out of my pussy it's getting to a point that I can't take it for much longer." When the Demon King layed on Gigi's back he said "I don't think that the dildo will come out anytime soon because of how you just talked to me so I hope the pain doesn't ever subside." As it got to be two hours of the dildo in Gigi's pussy and Finn in her ass when she started to tear up she decided to ask the Demon King again to take the dildo out so as she let out a moan she then said "okay Mr. Demon King can you please take the dildo out of my pussy I just can't take it anymore and I really really want it out before it makes me scream." When the Demon King thought for a minute as he reached between Gigi's legs and took the dildo out of her pussy he said "do you think that you are finally ready for the Demon King dick to be shoved in your pussy." Gigi wiped her tears and said "yeah just go easy with my pussy since I just had a dildo in there for two hours." The Demon King said "bitch please I let Finn go easy on you but the Demon King will go as hard and fast as I want to." Just then The Demon King shoved himself into Gigi without warning her as he was thrusting in and out of Gigi he said "don't cry at the pain bitch we both know you like it because Finn told me I can be as rough and nasty as I want." So as Gigi got used to the slapping of skin as he did a rough slap Gigi then cried out and said "please Mr. Demon King I can't take how rough and nasty you are being with me I would rather have the dildo in my pussy for two more hours then have your dick in my pussy." The Demon King then looked angry and said "well I can make it really quick so you won't have my dick in your pussy that much longer but don't you think about letting out a organism or I will punish you by having you sleep with the dildo in your pussy for the rest of the night." So as he did some quick thrusts that were painful for Gigi but good for him as The Demon King was pulling himself out of Gigi because he loaded her with his cum as she started to shake as a organism came out of her as the Demon King noticed he said "looks like my bitch wants to have a dildo in your pussy all night long because I told you not to have a organism now where did I stick the dildo." As he found the dildo Gigi then said "please I don't want to have the dildo in me for the rest of the night you know I can only take it for two hours then it turns to pain that I don't want to have." When the Demon King shoved the dildo in Gigi as she started to fuck it he said "wow Finn has a very dirty girl here because to fuck a toy that vibrates that you should enjoy not fucking because it fucks you it's awesome to see this." So after The Demon King got up and went to the bathroom as Finn came back he said "wow what did the Demon King do to you." Gigi then pointed down to the dildo and was making a view that showed Finn she wanted it out so as Finn climbed on the bed as he pulled out the dildo he said "I love you" Gigi then said "I love you too but next time you want to release the Demon please do it in the ring."

Requested by Giselleh57 I hope it's long and romantic for you