Kenny Omega AJ Styles Threesome

So as AJ Styles and Kenny Omega were watching the Victoria Secret Fashion Show because AJ's girlfriend Candice was walking in the show for the first time since becoming a Angel for Victoria Secret when AJ finally saw Candice it made a slight bulge in his pants as Kenny noticed he said "wow you really can't control you penis because I see you have a boner." AJ said "well I haven't seen Candice in awhile since she has been so busy with modeling and photo shoots I just need her to make love to but we totally want to do something different like a threesome but we just haven't found the right person to join us for the threesome." Kenny then said "well I might be interested in joining you and Candice because I love Candice and she looks so hot in lingerie." When Candice surprised AJ before his match against Michael Bennett as Kenny said "congratulations on the Victoria Secret angel because AJ just showed me the Fashion Show and told me that you wanted a threesome and maybe I could join you and AJ since I haven't had sex since I was with Sienna before she signed with TNA." Candice said "thanks for congratulations Kenny I just wish that I could have more time to be with AJ because I have been working so hard with modeling in the Fashion Show and photo shoots for the lingerie I just wish that me and AJ could be intimate because I don't really remember the last time me and AJ were together." Kenny then said "yeah I bet your hormones are going crazy since you haven't had AJ in a while." So when AJ had The Miracle in position for the Styles Clash and hit it Candice said "Kenny can you help me and AJ since me and him talked about doing a threesome." Kenny said "yeah I can help you and AJ do a threesome but I'll let AJ have your pussy since you can't remember the last time you took his dick." When AJ came back he said "so why do you look strange baby?" Candice then said "well I can't remember the last time that we had sex because of you being over here in Japan wrestling and me modeling and photo shoots for the new lingerie I need to have both you and Kenny Omega." AJ said "yeah I guess we can have the threesome just as long as Kenny let's me have the best part of your body." Candice said "yeah he told me that you can have my pussy since we can't remember the last time we were intimate." After AJ, Candice, and Kenny got to the Bullet Club locker room and locked the door they soon stripped all there clothes off when AJ had himself lined up with Candice as he slowly entered her she made sure that she was sucking Kenny's penis because when AJ was thrusting to get in Candice she was sucking on Kenny to make him hard. As AJ have gave Candice an organism as she was stopped sucking Kenny because she wanted to suck AJ as Kenny fell asleep because Candice told him that she just wanted AJ to make her happy. After a few minutes of AJ resting Candice told him that she wanted him to go another round as he then granted her wish when AJ gave Candice another organism she felt so much better.