Dean Ambrose JoJo

So as I'm talking with my best friend JoJo as we both notice Dean Ambrose walk by JoJo said "hey Dean you did great in your match tonight I just would have liked to see you win." Dean then said "yeah well how about you and your friend come with me to my locker room I know your friend has a dildo that she always wishes was my dick and she shoved it in her pussy." JoJo then looked at Amy and said "really Amy you want to have sex with Dean well I want sex with Dean because I need to have sex with someone other than my dildo but maybe a threesome could be fun I just don't want Dean to punish my pussy a lot." Amy then said "yeah I'll do the threesome if you and Dean want it because it would feel better to have a dick in my pussy then my dildo." Dean smiled and said "yeah let's get to my locker room and naked because I'm getting a boner just standing here." So when Amy, Dean, and JoJo got to Dean's locker room he said "okay Amy I want you to kiss JoJo but strip her naked after you get her naked try to put a finger in her pussy or you can shove a dildo up her pussy and make her fuck it." As Amy got JoJo naked when Dean walked over to Amy as he pushed himself into Amy as she moaned at the pain when it turned to pleasure Amy then took her favorite dildo and told JoJo to come over as JoJo got closer when Amy shoved her dildo in Jojo's pussy as Dean was fucking Amy as he pulled out and pushed back into her hard as he found a gag and gagged Amy when he pushed out and back into Amy JoJo started to moan at the pain of the dildo in her pussy as Dean got Amy to cum on his dick when he plopped out of her he said "JoJo it's your time to have sex with me and let Amy have the dildo." JoJo then said "but why don't we take our fingers to Amy." So as JoJo got comfortable on Dean's dick as he shoved the dildo in Amy as he turned it on high as Amy was letting some tears out he said "bitch please if you can take my dick you can take the fake dick so start fucking it." When JoJo got her own organism from Dean he said "why don't you strap the didlo on and maybe JoJo can fuck you while I'm fucking you." So as JoJo put the strap on as she looked at Amy and shoved it in Amy as the pain was getting to Amy she said "JoJo please don't fuck me I would rather have Dean shoving himself into me" JoJo then said "sorry Amy but you have been dirty and you just need to be fucked." After Dean got Amy and JoJo to organism again when Dean grabbed the dildo and got it out of Amy he took the gag out of her mouth as he then caught JoJo fingering herself fastly Dean said "Amy go help JoJo because she needs to be punished for fucking herself." When Amy took a couple of fingers and shoved them in JoJo as she let out a moan when JoJo reached Amy's pussy as she started to fuck her Dean said "omg that's hot Amy and JoJo keep it up until you both organism." After a couple of hours when Amy screamed at the pain of her organism JoJo said "oh fuck stop Amy I can't take you fingering me." When Amy and JoJo found Dean they said "let us suck you because I think Amy wants some cum on her face she always tells me that she loves when guys cum on her face." So as Amy and JoJo got Dean to cum as he was putting it on Amy and Jojo's face as they shared a kiss Dean said "okay get out now before someone comes in." After Amy and JoJo left Dean's locker room JoJo said "that was fun let's do it again soon."

This was not requested but one of my own ideas