Brandy

So as Brie and Randy were getting around for going to the Hall of Fame ceremony as Randy saw Brie in her dress as he grew a little in his pants as  Brie noticed she said "really Randy you had to make yourself hard just so you can fuck me before the Hall of Fame ceremony." Randy then said "yeah I totally wanted to fuck you so hard that I get you screaming my name." When Randy and Brie got to the red carpet as Brie met her twin sister Nikki and her boyfriend John Cena as Brie asked Nikki if she let John fuck her before they arrived and Nikki then pulled out her phone and showed Brie the video of John finishing her and giving her a creampie in her pussy as Brie was listening to Nikki moaning and the hair grabbing just as he pulled out and opened Nikki's pussy so the world can see her creampie. Brie then said "really Nicole why would you let John fuck you so hard that he leaves you a creampie in your pussy." Nikki then said "wow Brianna you never have let Randy give you a creampie you don't know what you're missing do you at least let him fuck you so hard that he let's go on your body." Brie then says "yeah I let Randy fuck me as hard as he wants." Just then Randy came up behind Brie as he hugged her as he then said "hey I just asked John a question but I want to ask you and Nikki when we get inside." So as Nikki, John, Randy, and Brie got inside Randy said "okay well as much as you know Brie I want to do a threesome and I asked John if he would let me live out a fantasy of mine and he was cool with it." Brie looked at Nikki and then at Randy and said "really Randy why would you want a threesome with twins I would never want to fuck my boyfriend and twin sister I never would fuck my twin." Nikki then said "Brie come on and live a little I have had a threesome with John and a dildo and I loved having John fuck me until he left me a creampie in my pussy but having the dildo up my ass it wasn't bad." Randy then said "Brie Nikki is right it's not like I'm asking you to fuck some random stranger it is your twin sister that I would want you to fuck." Brie then said "fine I guess that I can try a threesome as long as it's you Randy and Nikki." Later that night as Randy and Brie got Nikki back to their hotel room as they kissed each other and Nikki stripped Brie as she did the same when Randy shoved Brie against the wall as Brie started to finger Nikki as she let out a moan she told Randy to make sure that he leaves Brie a special surprise because Nikki was starting to get to the point that she couldn't take Brie's fingers in her pussy. So when Nikki told Brie and Randy that she was done when Randy turned Brie on so that instead of facing him all he saw was her back but he still kept himself in her pussy as Nikki grabbed her phone and started to record Brie and Randy as he grabbed Brie's hair she let out a sexual moan as he let go off it for a minute and then grabbed it again as he grabbed it a little more forceful as he started to grunt Brie said "no baby stop I don't want you to leave a creampie in my pussy get out now or I'll try to get out of the situation and Nikki stop filming this you bitch." As Randy pulled himself out of Brie when he opened Brie's pussy to reveal the creampie in her pussy as Nikki saw it with the camera she said "oh wow Randy that's awesome what you did in Brie's pussy." Brie then said "wait a minute Randy don't tell me that you creampied in my pussy because I didn't want you to do that." Randy then looked at Nikki and said "okay baby I'm sorry that I gave you a creampie but it was an accident." Brie then said "actually it felt good to have you leave me a present in my pussy maybe now I'll see if I was to fuck myself if I can get some on my fingers and then taste it." Randy said "okay if you want to do it that way do it then do it that way." After Brie started to finger herself violently as Randy saw some of his creampie come out he said "okay now you can taste my creampie" when Brie removed her finger and put it in her mouth she then said "wow we taste really good I can't believe that I never let you creampie my pussy before today."

Requested by AJ_XO_LEE I hope that you like it