Nikki Bella Triple H Stephanie McMahon

So as Nikki Bella and Triple H were talking about how their sex lives are as Nikki was telling Triple H that she loves John but he has kept doing her in the same position and she is getting sick of having sex with John. Triple H then said "I know how you feel because Stephanie doesn't like how I want to change our routine and I want to do a threesome and she doesn't seem interested in it I don't know if it's the having sex with another person or what her problem is with the idea." Just then Stephanie walked in and said "what's going on here because I don't like how Nikki is in my office." Triple H then said "fine dear I was talking with Nikki about her sex life because I feel like she would be perfect if you would do the threesome because I love her looks." Stephanie then said "really Hunter I don't want to do the threesome but if you want to do it maybe I'll rethink about it because I do like Nikki but I would want you to be in me baby and maybe I'll fuck Nikki." Hunter then said "wow how you just described it honey I'm so in the mood to fuck right now." Stephanie then said "alright I guess we can do something but Nikki I want you to watch in case you have to fuck Hunter." Hunter then said "Nikki you aren't going to watch for long because I want this threesome now and I want you to either finger my wife or shove her dildo up her and get her so horny that if you use the dildo that she is hot and bothered and begging you to take it out because she can't take dildos long I had one up her one time and I got her screaming and cussing me out with the pain of the dildo." So when Triple H and Stephanie got naked as Nikki got naked as she grabbed Stephanie dildo as Hunter lower her onto him as he told Stephanie to ride him as Stephanie started to bounce as Nikki shoved the dildo in Stephanie as she could feel both Hunter's penis and her dildo when Stephanie got tired she then said "Nikki get on Hunter and I'll finger you." So once Nikki was comfortable on Hunter as Stephanie started to moan Hunter said "Nikki Stephanie is getting hot and bothered so be prepared to almost have her asking you to take it out." Stephanie then said "oh Nikki can you fucking take the dildo out of my pussy it's hurting me and I need it out." So as Nikki took it out and shoved her fingers in Stephanie's pussy as Hunter noticed he said "go faster Nikki or I'll go faster and harder with just shoving myself into you." Just as Hunter shoved himself harder and faster Nikki said "oh my god Hunter that fucking hurt stop just please stop I hate you." As Hunter and Stephanie heard Nikki say that she hated Hunter as he told Stephanie to get by his ear as she bent over Hunter said "get the gag ball and gag Nikki because I'm not done riding Nikki." So as Stephanie put the gag ball in Nikki as he rode into Nikki as felt Hunter and Stephanie as she moaned she then cummed all over Hunter's penis and Stephanie enjoyed it.