Neth Bellins

So as Seth Rollins was talking with SmackDown Live General Manager Daniel Bryan before the WWE draft as Shane McMahon appeared to join them Shane said "your the hottest pick and everyone I have talked with today says that my sister Stephanie and Mick Foley will pick you first in the draft since RAW has the first pick but I would rather have you on SmackDown Live. Seth then said "well yeah I would love to be on SmackDown Live because my girlfriend is the sister-in-law to the General Manager." Daniel then said "well if Stephanie and Mick don't pick you which is highly unlikely then you will have a spot on the SmackDown Live roster and it's not just because your girlfriend is my sister-in-law." So when the draft started and Seth found Nikki with Naomi when Stephanie said "okay so the first pick in the draft belongs to Monday Night RAW and me and Mick have picked Seth Freaking Rollins." As the draft went on as Naomi heard her name get called to SmackDown Seth looked at Nikki because they were all alone he said "don't worry Nikki I know you'll get picked it's just a matter of time but since you are still out with your neck injury I wouldn't be surprised if you don't hear your name." Nikki then looked at Seth and said "your right Seth but I know that after the draft I want to go to the hotel and have you all to myself because your making me so horny just standing next to me with no shirt on and the leather pants." Seth smiled and said "yeah well I'm horny too from looking at my girlfriend breasts that don't have a bra covering them and I'm thinking about touching and squeezing them the whole time I'm stuffed inside your pussy." So when Nikki and Seth got to the hotel after Seth had his match against Cesaro and Nikki talked with her friends Eva Marie when the sat on the bed as Nikki unzipped her dress as Seth took off his shirt when Nikki stood up and her dress fell on the floor Seth then said "your more beautiful naked then with clothes on and I love how you feel when I stuff you and seeing the creampies that I leave in your pussy." Nikki then said "well how about you shove that penis deep inside my pussy and leave some cum in my pussy." After Seth took off his jeans and shoved Nikki up against a wall when he got in her pussy as he started thrusting hard and fast Nikki let out a moan as he then grabbed her hair because she had it in a ponytail he started to moan. When a hour passed as Seth blew a load in Nikki as he took the camera and showed Nikki she said "wow I can't believe that you blew all that cum in my pussy." Seth said "yeah I know I'm surprised that you held all that cum and the creampie I love you so much."