Davey Boy Smith

So as I'm talking with my best friend Eva Marie when I told Eva that I wish I could have sex because it's been a while since I have had sex since my boyfriend Neville broke up with me just before he moved to the main roster. When Davey Boy Smith walked by me and Eva as he was checking me out I felt myself getting horny and wet so as Eva left me and Davey walked over he said "well Amy Stephanie wanted me to talk with you because she just wants to make sure that your okay since Neville broke up with you." Amy then said "I'm okay Davey I just find myself a little horny and I've tried to satisfy myself with a vibrator but it didn't work and I tried fingering myself but I just can't get to the point where I have to organism I think that I just need a dick that is better than Neville's because he wasn't all that big when it came to size." Davey then said "well I guess that maybe I can see if I can satisfy you because I have a good size penis if you would want me to get to naked to fuck you." Amy then said "yes I would love to fuck you and have you make me feel good between my legs." As Davey took Amy to his office because he was the general manager as Amy got Davey naked when she started to suck on Davey as he grabbed her hair to push her down further as she started to gag when he started to twitch he told Amy to get comfortable because he was ready to put his penis in between Amy's legs. When Amy laid down on Davey's desk as he pushed open her legs as he stuck his tongue in between Amy's lips as she moaned loudly as Amy was getting close to screaming with a organism Davey then said "don't let your organism take over you because I haven't even started to fuck you." Next as Davey pushed into Amy's pussy as she felt him deep inside as he started to thrust as Amy moaned when she found her liking Davey she said "oh fuck I love it just go deeper and faster." When Davey went faster as Amy kept moaning as she felt like she was going to organism when she let Davey know he got even faster as Amy screamed and then lubed up Davey's cock as he felt Amy coming on him when he let go as he was filling Amy and leaving a creampie as she started to fuck herself as she got some of the creampie on her fingers as she licked them clean she said "thanks Davey that was fun can we do it again soon because it was so good." Davey then said "well Amy you can definitely do that anytime you want.'

This wasn't requested I just wanted to make my own Davey smut since there isn't any smuts for him