Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch

So as SmackDown Live had just ended as Becky Lynch was frustrated that she lost her match to Natalya when she walked by Sasha Banks and tapped her shoulder Sasha said "yo lass kicker watch where you walk next time because you bumped into my shoulder." Becky turned around and said "well if I wasn't sexually frustrated because I haven't had sex in a couple of days and I won my match I would be the normal Becky that everyone loves." Sasha then said "your a lesbian I thought you love guys and there dicks." Becky look at Sasha and then said "yeah I'm a lesbian so what I have been with guys but there dicks don't feel right in my pussy so that's why I like girls and the strap on toys that us lesbians use makes me happy when I have a organism but I've always wanted to use it with someone else on the other end or just even if I was to finger a girl that would work for me." Sasha then said "well as your best friend I guess that maybe sometime I could come over and we can try that strap on because I've always wanted to use a strap on sex toy but I'm with guys and they like to use there dicks as a strap on." Becky then looked around and then said "well I'm glad that you are up for hopefully making a lesbian girl very happy." The next day as Sasha was driving to Becky's house she was a little frustrated because she didn't know if she would like sex with a lesbian because she has never used a strap on the only thing other than a man's dick that Sasha has had in her pussy was a dildo but she loves her dildo collection and uses them anytime she can. So when Sasha rang Becky's doorbell as Becky answered as Sasha noticed that Becky was in a robe Becky said "it's good to have girl time with you Sasha but I hope that you don't plan on going anywhere or telling anyone what we do because I don't want my lesbian ways to get out there." Sasha said "no problem Becky as the sat down on the couch Becky said "I was just going to watch a lesbian porno because I like to get different ideas of how girls can get hot and bothered if you know what I mean" Sasha then said "yeah I think it would be interesting to see how girls especially lesbians get hot and bothered." After Becky put the movie in the DVD player when Sasha asked for a drink Becky said "yeah I forget to get drinks and how about some popcorn to go along with our porno." Sasha said "works for me" when Becky came back from getting drinks and the popcorn as they watched two lesbian girls fuck the living daylights out of the other not only in the bedroom but also in a shower and then in a public bathroom as the porno got to the part of moans Sasha said "it's crazy to think that our fingers can be used to please ourselves I know that I've done it but never to the point of having a organism." Becky looked at Sasha and said "yeah I've done it before but I get off on the strap on sex toys but I have never had another girl on the other end experience what is happening on my end." So after the movie ended Becky and Sasha got up to stretch and Becky said "I'm going to get comfortable so you better like seeing me naked because I don't have any clothes on under my robe" Sasha then said "it's no problem Becky do you mind if I was to sit in my panties since you want to be naked around me." Becky said "well I would rather have you be naked since I'm naked but let's get undressed." So when Becky stripped out of her robe and Sasha got naked Becky said "are you sure that you don't have feelings for girls Sasha you have a great body for the adult industry and pornos" Sasha smiled and said "okay fine just keep this between us but I was in a porno in highschool and the only reason I didn't it was because my parents couldn't afford my college education so I met a porn director and he shot me a porno." Becky said "wow Sasha I would never guess that you did porn so do you have a copy of your porno and do you still watch it." Sasha said "I do have a copy but I don't watch it because I wasn't experienced sexually yet so it just looks awkward." So when Becky went to her room as she came back into the living room as Sasha saw the strap on with dicks she said "wait a minute Becky your strap on has dicks do we stick them where I think we do." Becky said "well they don't go anywhere else but in the pussy Sasha so I figured that if I put your end of the strap on in your pussy then you could do the same for me." So as Sasha got comfortable on the couch as Becky took Sasha's end of the strap on and turned it on when she shoved it in Sasha's pussy Becky shoved just a little to hard and Sasha screamed Becky that shove hurt you bitch but I can feel the pain turning into pleasure then Becky layed on her back and Sasha shoved Becky's end of the strap on in her pussy as it took Becky a couple of minutes to get to Sasha as they started riding there rubber dicks as Sasha moaned omg Becky this feels really good I can't believe that a lesbian would have this much fun in her pussy. Becky smiled and said "yeah I know that it feels good in the pussy." After three hours of riding the rubber dicks Sasha looked at Becky and said "Lynch are you feeling that your pussy can't take much more of riding the dick because mine is starting to hurt me really bad like I just want someone to pull it out for me." Becky said "yeah I guess we can stop since we are both hurting but I didn't organism what about you." Sasha then said "yeah I didn't organism either maybe we need to stick a finger in our pussy to see if we can get it." So as Becky pulled out the strap on and saw Sasha finger herself Becky said "yeah Banks fuck yourself hard I want that organism to come out." When Sasha moaned as Becky moaned too Sasha said "Becky I'm having my organism and it feels so good to let it go" as Becky was watching Sasha as her organism was subsiding Becky started her own as Sasha took a dildo and shoved it in the organisming Becky as she moaned with pleasure as it soon turned painful Becky said "Sasha please please please please take the fucking dildo out of my pussy it's hurting me and I can't take it." So when Sasha took the dildo out Becky said "well that was fun let's get together again Sasha and do it all over again" Sasha then said "yeah so now that I've had sex with a lesbian does that make me a lesbian." Becky said "no only if you liked it then I can call you my lesbian friend."

Requested by Giselleh57 I hope that it's both long enough for you and that you like it