Paige

So as Tough Enough has just ended and Paige was frustrated that The Miz used his one and only save on Amanda and Daria was unlucky the one voted off the show as she was walking to her car as she found herself horny as she isn't usually horny so as she unlocked her car as she got in the driver's side as she watched a little porn on her phone she still felt horny. As Paige then slipped off her panties as she decided to see if she could stick a finger in herself and fuck herself as she found that she got a finger in her pussy as she started to rub herself when she started to enjoy it she let out a sexual moan. When she kept going as she started to feel herself close to organisming as she tried to keep it in as she reached her organism as she released her organism she felt better after when she met her best friend Renee Young as Renee noticed how happy Paige was Renee said "what did you do because when Tough Enough ended you were frustrated." Paige then said "I just went to my car and fingered myself to get my frustrations out." Renee then said "well I'm just happy that your happy Paige because I like to see you not frustrated." Paige then said "so Renee have you ever fingered yourself because a lot of my friends do it and they love the way it feels." Renee then said "no but sometimes I wish that me and Dean would spice up our sex life because we usually just do the same thing and it's starting to get boring." Paige then said "well how about you tell Dean how you feel or I'll tell him." Renee then said "no don't tell Dean I can tell him anytime I want." So when Renee was doing Talking Smack as Paige found Dean she said "so Dean did you know that Renee is getting bored with your sex life because you two do the same thing." Dean then said "I know Paige I'm trying to do different things like I've tried to have her shove a dildo in her ass while I fuck her pussy she didn't like that I tried to have sex with her and finger herself but she didn't like that and I even suggested a threesome but she didn't want that." Paige then said "wow that's crazy but she loves her own organism and I can't change it."

This one wasn't requested but I just wanted to do a Paige one since there aren't many smuts with Paige.