Brandy

So as Brie Bella stayed in her rented New York City hotel room as her husband Randy Orton went out for some food for him and Brie all Brie had on her mind was at midnight have Randy between her legs and stuffed in her pussy having sex but as she started to get a little bothered when she got up and went into her suitcase as she found her dildo that Randy got her for one of her birthdays she said to herself well since Randy isn't here I guess I can stuff the dildo in myself. When she took it back to the bed and got comfortable as she pushed it into her she was thinking that it was Randy's big meaty dick when her phone went off with a FaceTime request just after she got the dildo in as she saw it was Nikki she answered it when Brie saw Nikki and a dude over her Brie said "really Nicole do you have to FaceTime me when you and John are having sex I just have a dildo up my pussy because Randy is out getting food." Nikki then said "yeah you know that I just love my man's dick in me any chance I can have it." So when Brie took the dildo out because she was being discussed by her sister and her boyfriend because Nikki was showing Brie John shoving himself out and in of Nikki. When Brie noticed that Randy came in Brie said "hey Nicole I have to go because I can't watch you and John have sex anymore." So when Brie put her phone down and gave Randy a kiss he then said "so why were you watching your sister and John have sex" Brie said "she just likes to rub it in that she thinks she has the better sex then we do." Randy laughed and then said "yeah right like John can have better sex then me so baby when I was waiting for the food I got thinking can you suck my dick." Brie then said "omg yes I totally wanted to suck your dick." So when Brie got on her knees and started to suck on Randy as moaned before he was close Randy said "babe stop because since it's close to the New Year I want to have my dick in your pussy." When Brie got up off her knees as Randy shoved her up against a wall and into her as he thrusted into her she said "baby that hurt when you shoved your dick in my pussy." Randy then said "well someone deserve some punishment so I think I'm going to get some things out of my bag." So when Brie watched Randy go to his bag as he took out the nipple clamps blindfold handcuffs and found Brie's dildo he then said "okay bitch get on the bed" so as Brie got on the bed as Randy blindfolded Brie and handcuffed her hands together as he was going to put the nipple clamps on her when he slapped her breasts and put the clamps on she said "baby that hurt why did you have to put the nipple clamps on." Randy then said "I want to see you in some pain but hang on there is one more thing I have to do as he reached for Brie's dildo as he then shoved Brie's dildo into her pussy as he then shoved himself into her mouth he said "get to sucking or the dildo speed with go from low to high." When Brie started to suck as Randy turned the dildo speed to high she moaned you bastard I'm sucking your dick why the hell did you turn the dildo on high because I did what you told me." Randy said "I know I just wanted to turn it on high." As Brie started to moan as Randy was twitching in her mouth as he came in her mouth she then said "Randy take the dildo out of my pussy because I don't know how much longer I can take it." Randy looked at Brie and took the nipple clamps blindfold and handcuffs off of her but he still kept the dildo in between her legs and as she teared up from the pain of the vibration of the dildo when he finally pulled it out he looked at Brie and then shoved himself into her as she moaned she said "not too fast baby I just want to go slow." Randy then said "no I need to go fast because I need to release again" Brie then said "fine just do what you need to do because I haven't released either." So when Randy got fast with his thrusts the last one which he almost pulled out of Brie and shoved back into her that was it for both Randy and Brie as the came just in time to celebrate the new year with a kiss.

Requested by AJ_XO_LEE