Becky Lynch Dean Ambrose

So as Becky Lynch was talking to Dean Ambrose about how she was sexually frustrated because her fingers and dildo aren't cutting her frustration. Dean said "well I think I could help you but I don't think Renee would like me to have sex with another girl." Just then Renee walked by and Dean said "hey babe do you mind if I fuck Becky for just one night because her fingers and dildo aren't cutting it with her." Renee then said "go ahead I don't mind you fucking another girl just as long as it's a one-time deal." When Dean found Becky as she was in her locker room and naked Dean said "oh my god I can't believe that you look so good naked." Becky then said "Dean when did you get in because I must have been finishing my shower." When Dean walked over to Becky he then told her to get on her knees and start to suck his dick. As Becky felt Dean twitch in her mouth as she told Dean he said "so do you mind if I blow in your mouth" Becky then said "no go right ahead." After Becky stopped sucking on Dean he took her to the couch and bent her over as he lined up with her pussy when he pushed himself into her she screamed because he was a little bit bigger then she expected but as the pain turned to pleasure she told Dean to slap her ass as he did and when he did it again as he saw it was turning red he kept furiously fucking her as she kept moaning he liked it. So when Dean let go Becky said "I loved it." Dean then said "I'm glad you did because I enjoyed it too but I would rather say if we were to do it again I would want it to be a threesome with Renee joining us  because she can get freaky in the bedroom."

Requested by winterxenomorph I hope that you liked it because I tried my best to make it good