Jon Moxley

So as Jon Moxley and his wife Taya Valkyrie were talking about how to spice up their sex life because Taya is bored of the same old sex position. When Jon had to leave for his match against Tyler Black as he gave Taya a kiss he said "we will talk more after my match." Taya smiled and then walked to catering to get a bottle of water since she was a little thristy. After Jon won as he came back to Taya he said "let's continue our talk because I just want to spice up our sex life." Taya smiled and said "yeah I feel like maybe if we did it in some different rooms I think we would feel better." So as Jon pulled Taya in the shower in his locker room as she started to kiss Jon as the water hit there bodies Jon then reached between Taya's legs as he stuck a couple of his fingers in her pussy as she moaned in pleasure just before she was going to have a organism Jon pulled his fingers out and positioned his penis between her legs and as he pushed into her pussy as she screamed from a little bit of pain when it became pleasurable Taya said "oh fuck yes fuck oh you feel good I just wish you were a little bit harder and faster." So as Jon acted like he was going to pull out of Taya as he violently shoved himself back into Taya she moaned at first and then said "you motherfucker that hurt so much but it felt so good." Jon said "yeah it totally did feel good but everytime I'm in you and fucking you." After they both organismed together as they got dressed and went to the hotel when they got to their hotel room they had a second round of sex.

Requested by Samanthyandrenee26 I just hope that you like it and thanks for requesting

WWE Smut Requests Are Closed On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara