Naomi

So as Naomi was talking with her best friend Amy about her sex life and how she pleasure herself since her recent divorce from TNA star Moose. Amy then said "well sometimes I wish I had a real dick instead of using my dildo or a couple of my fingers but I do find pleasure and find organisms." Naomi then said "you finger yourself that must hurt because I've never used my fingers to pleasure myself but I have used dildos before." Amy then looked surprised but Naomi then said "what's so wrong Amy you look surprised." Amy said "I just can't believe that you have never fingered yourself sometimes it feels better to me then Moose's dick do you want to try it after your match against Paige because I'll teach you." Naomi then looked around and then said "okay I'll try it after my match but if I like it don't be surprised if I end up fingering you." Amy then said "omg Naomi that is so kinky I've never been fingered by another girl and if someone catches us I don't know what I would do." When Naomi easily defeated Paige after Mandy Rose told Naomi that she should enjoy her championship because she is coming for her. After Naomi came backstage as she found Amy she said "let's get to my locker room and try to see what my fingers feel in my pussy." So when Amy and Naomi got to her locker room as Amy got naked as she layed on her back on one of the couches when Amy stuck a finger in her pussy as Naomi watched Amy as Naomi layed down on the other couch and put a finger in her pussy as Amy started to moan from the pleasure Naomi then said "why are you moaning Amy" Amy looked at Naomi and said "I'm reaching my organism that is why I'm moaning." When Naomi took her finger out of her pussy as she walked over to Amy and stuck her finger that was in her pussy into Amy as she started to fuck Amy when Amy felt Naomi's fingers against her pussy she said "oh Trinity that's it right there but can you go deeper and faster." When Naomi got faster as Amy moaned loudly as Amy then found herself organisming on Naomi's fingers Naomi then said "well that was really fun I'm glad that you taught me something new and different but can I do what you taught me when Jimmy isn't around." Amy then said "yeah I'm glad to hear that I taught you a new way to organism and yeah if Jimmy isn't around and you want a fuck buddy just call me because I'm always fingering myself but sometimes I do like to use a dildo after I fuck myself to a organism because woman need multiple organisms sometimes that fingers don't always get out."

This one wasn't requested I just wanted to do my own Naomi story since their isn't a lot of smuts with Naomi