The Shield's Personal Fuck Toy

So as Dean Ambrose Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins were walking back to The Shield private locker room as they had lost the six man tag team match that they were in against Big Cass Enzo Amore and Big Show as they were all frustrated when Dean walked by Mike Rome who asked Dean for an explanation on the match Seth said "Mike can you give us at least twenty minutes to chill out because we are all frustrated." When Dean opened the locker room door as he saw a mysterious lady inside as Seth and Roman saw her too they closed the door as Roman caught the mysterious lady he said "wait one minute this mystery lady is the same one that is going around and stealing things from the Superstars." Seth then said "well there is only one way to solve our problem here is to have sex since we are frustrated." Dean looked at Roman and then said "yeah I'm up for a foursome." So when Dean, Seth, and Roman were getting naked as Roman looked at the mysterious lady he said "so what's your name honey" when she was getting naked she said "my name is Rejjie and I'm really sorry to steal things from you guys I just love The Shield." So when Dean got Rejjie against a wall and pushed into her as he moved them from the wall as Seth shoved himself into Rejjie's backside as Roman then got in Seth Rejjie was moaning but when she felt Dean shoot his cum into Rejjie when he plopped out of her Roman took Dean's place as Roman then grabbed Dean's dick and started to pull he felt the pleasure. After they were all satisfied Dean looked at Seth and Roman and then said "well we should find Mike to give him that interview but as they looked at the clock Roman said "I bet everyone left but it was just so sweet to have our own personal fuck toy I hope that we can bring Rejjie with us all the time just when we need to get rid of all our sexual frustration."