Alexa Bliss Nikki Bella

So when Alexa Bliss was watching Nikki Bella defend the Women's Championship just before the WWE draft as Alexa was hoping that she one day would be facing Nikki and getting a chance at the Women's Championship. As Nikki won the match against Natalya as Alexa was first to congratulate Nikki as Alexa was a little sexually frustrated because her boyfriend Buddy Murphy has been busy since he was getting chance after chance at the NXT Championship so he wasn't always home to favor her. Nikki then said "hey Bliss if you want to be with a girlfriend I will let hang out with me just let me grab a shower but meet me in my locker room." When Nikki and Alexa got to Nikki's locker room as Alexa asked Nikki about her sex life and how she does it since John is always around to fuck her. Nikki then said "well sometimes I just have to finger myself just to get pleasure." Alexa then said "okay well I do finger myself but I just don't get to feel any pleasure." Nikki then said "well I think fingering is better in the shower then just laying down so if you want why don't you join me but don't be surprised if I decide to fuck you." So when Nikki and Alexa got naked and in the shower as Nikki stuck a couple of fingers inside her pussy as she started to moan when Alexa joined Nikki in fingering and moaning as Nikki saw when she walked over to Alexa Nikki said "why don't you fuck me if I can fuck you." Alexa then shook her head as Nikki sat down next to Alexa and plunged her fingers into Alexa's pussy as Nikki started to fuck Alexa as she was quiet Nikki then said "come on Alexa I know that you know how to moan now let it out I want to hear you moaning." Just as Nikki hit a sensetive spot in Alexa's pussy she said "oh yeah Nikki keep hitting your fingers where they are oh fuck." When Nikki got Alexa to moan and cum it surprised Alexa how good it felt to have another girl fuck her instead of Murphy.

Requested by TheAntiDiva18 thanks for requesting I hope that you enjoy it and thanks for requesting