Sin Cara Kalisto

So as it is just after the Lucha Dragons win against James Ellsworth and Cody Rhodes as Kalisto told Sin Cara that he was going to take a hot shower and then watch the rest of Monday Night RAW because they were on reasonable early. When Kalisto and Sin Cara got to their locker room as Kalisto set the water temperature for his shower as he got naked in front of Sin Cara because he didn't mind as Kalisto went to the shower after a minute alone Sin Cara then joined Kalisto as Kalisto noticed that Sin Cara had joined him as Sin Cara was jacking himself off Kalisto was amazed that Sin Cara was touching himself. Sin Cara then said "come on Kalisto do you like watching me because if you do why don't you put me in your mouth." Kalisto then got on his knees and started to suck Sin Cara as he started to moan as Kalisto felt Sin Cara twitch Sin Cara said "put your front side against the wall because I'm going to surprise you." After Kalisto got against the wall as Sin Cara shoved himself into Kalisto as Kalisto screamed in pain Sin Cara then said "relax Kalisto I'm just going to get rid of some of my sexual tension that I have." When Kalisto got to enjoying Sin Cara's dick up his butt Sin Cara then said "okay Kalisto I want you to reach between your legs and start to jack off until you cum but if you let your cum fall on the floor I'm going to punish you." So as Kalisto was jacking himself off as Sin Cara was close as he noticed that Kalisto was close to as Kalisto let some of his cum fall on the floor of the shower Sin Cara noticed and then said "just for that you can't suck me." Kalisto then said "good I don't care just take your dick out of me." Sin Cara then said "just give me a minute I'm almost done." After Sin Cara told Kalisto that he finished in Kalisto.

Requested by starlight-023 I hope that you like it thanks for requesting