Brandy

So as Brie Bella is waiting for her boyfriend Randy Orton to come home from grocery shopping and going to the gym as she finds herself watching a movie on TV as it gets to a sexy scene with the characters having sex as Brie was watching when the guy started to thrust into the female and she started to moan in pleasure it made Brie uncomfortable so she figured that maybe if she fingered herself to the sex scene she would feel better as Brie layed down on the couch and took off her skirt and panties as she stuck a finger in her pussy and got comfortable with the sex scene when Randy came in to his house and heard Brie moaning as he found her he said "well does someone want to get punished for watching this movie and touching herself." As Brie looked at Randy she then said "it's about time you got here I want to fuck you so hard for watching this movie because I have been a dirty girl." When Randy took Brie to his bedroom he said "so where is the dildo I got you for our anniversary because you are going to use it well I fuck you because I'm going to go inside your ass while you stick the dildo in your pretty little pussy and let it fuck you and it better get turned on high because if I find it on low I'll turn it on high and I'll be controlling it." So when Brie found her dildo and Randy got her comfortable on her hands and knees as he got in her ass when he took the dildo from Brie he looked at it and then looked at the speed he said "good you listened to me now I'm just going to push this in your pussy as Randy got it in he sped up in his thrusts as Brie could feel herself getting ready to organism Randy said "I don't think so you aren't going to organism just quite yet." As he pulled himself out of Brie's ass and pushed her down on the bed as he reached for handcuffs as he then handcuffed Brie to the headboard as the vibration of the dildo was starting to get to her she said "Randy please take the dildo out of me or either turn it on low I can't take the high for much longer and it's starting to hurt me a little." Randy took a look at Brie and said "well why should I take the dildo out or turn it on low I like to see my girl slither with the pain of the vibration and I just wanted to teach you to not watch anything dirty again without me." So as Brie was starting to moan in frustration as she come on the dildo she moaned okay you win Randy I won't watch anything dirty without you but please get this fucking dildo out of my pussy because I just need it to stop and take the handcuffs off. Randy then looked at Brie and said "okay I guess that you learned your lesson this time baby as he took out the dildo and took the handcuffs off Brie."

Requested by AJ_XO_LEE I hope you liked it