Becky Lynch Alexa Bliss

So as Alexa Bliss was watching Becky Lynch vs Eva Marie as Alexa found Becky sexy but no one really knew how Alexa felt. When Eva won the match as Becky came backstage as Becky noticed that Alexa was standing looking at her Becky said "okay Bliss what's up because I see you looking at me." Alexa then said "I love you but I just hope people don't take me as a lesbian but I do feel like I want to try to see what sex with a girl is." Becky looked at the floor and then at Alexa and said "don't worry I've done it with girls before and I'm proud to be a lesbian." When Alexa then invited Becky to her hotel room as Becky said "okay Alexa is there anything special that you want me to bring besides myself." Alexa then said "well I was thinking about if you have any sex toys and maybe if you can get some porn that girl on girl I can see what it's like to get aroused." So after Becky left Alexa as Alexa went back to her hotel room and into some lingerie when Becky called Alexa because she was standing outside Alexa's door with the toys and porn. When Alexa opened the door as Becky walked in when Alexa told Becky to sit on the couch because she popped some popcorn so as Becky then put the porno in the DVD player as Alexa was watching when one of the girls started moaning because another girl had a dildo up the moaning girls pussy as Becky started to look at Alexa squirm Becky said "hey Bliss turn off the porno I want to see you squirm with my strap on dildo in you." So as Alexa turned off the TV and got comfortable on the couch when Becky put the strap on in Alexa's pussy after a couple of minutes Becky put her end of the strap on in her pussy as they both started to moan because they felt the pleasure when Alexa squirmed Becky said "don't squirm Alexa because it will only make it worse for you if you squirm." So as Alexa stopped squirming Becky pulled out the strap on from Alexa's end and her end Becky said "that was so great I'm glad that I could have fun with you Alexa." Alexa then said "honestly it was fun we should do this more often."

Requested by MYQUEENChar I hope that you enjoy it and thanks for requesting it