Neth Bellins

So as Nikki Bella and Seth Rollins were hanging out after SmackDown had ended but Nikki was really horny and wanted Seth to put his penis in Nikki's vagina and just make her scream over and over. When Seth was in the shower as he dried off as he found Nikki as she was laying on a couch and he saw her vagina Seth said "do you want me to get your dildo and shove it in your vagina" Nikki then said "no I want you to come over here and stick your penis in my vagina but can you get the dildo and maybe stick in my ass." When Seth got Nikki on her hands and knees as he turned on the dildo and shoved it in her ass as he then reached for the gag ball as Nikki didn't see until he was putting it on Nikki as she then felt Seth shove himself in as she screaming on the ball as Seth then slapped her ass as he saw that he was making a handprint on her ass as the last slap he did the gag ball fell out of her mouth she said "baby take the dildo out of my ass I can't take it for longer since you slapped my ass and fuck me a little harder." So as Seth took the dildo out and put the gag ball back in Nikki's mouth as he then went faster and harder as she moaned loudly as the gag ball then fell out of Nikki's mouth again as Seth was in the middle of leaving a creampie in Nikki's vagina when he plopped out of her as she stuck two of her fingers in her pussy as she got some to get on her fingers as she raised them to her mouth and licked them clean she said "that was great as always Seth thanks for the fun." Seth then looked at Nikki and said "no problem Nikki I love you and having sex with you because I can always leave a creampie in your pussy everytime."