Randy Orton Eva Marie

So as Eva Marie and her boyfriend Randy Orton were talking about their matches at WrestleMania as Eva took her shirt off Randy then said "are you trying to seduce me because you know that I want to have sex since we haven't been active for a couple days." Eva then said "well yeah I'm trying to get fucked by you because I love the way your dick feels in my pussy and the slapping of our skin." When Eva got Randy naked as she started to suck his dick when he felt like he was going to blow in Eva he said "get in a comfortable position because I'm going to fuck you so very hard and rough but I hope to put a creampie in your pussy." As Eva layed on her back on the bed as Randy shoved himself into her pussy as she felt that it was a little hard she said "what the hell can you not shove yourself so hard in me because it hurt." Randy then said "oh please you liked it" so as he got in the rhythm as Eva then heard the slapping of skin and she was enjoying it she then said "yeah baby oh fuck go harder oh you feel so fucking good." So when Randy felt he was close as he brought Eva on her hands and knees as he continued to fuck Eva as he kept her moaning as he felt himself letting go as Eva felt Randy leaving a creampie in her pussy she said "yeah it feels so good I love it when you give me a creampie in my pussy because you always make me happy and I love your creampies." Randy said "that's great I love to hear that you love my dick in your pussy and creampies but I love you.

So this wasn't requested by anyone I just thought I could make a cool one