The Brian Kendrick

So as The Brian Kendrick has just won the Cruiserweights Championship from TJ Perkins on Monday Night RAW as Brian's wife Emily was backstage she was happy that he won but she wanted to be able to have a really great celebration with Brian which meant that she wanted Brian to get himself so hard that he would have sex with her in their hotel room. When he came backstage and found Emily talking with Natalya he whispered in Emily's ear that he was going to take a shower and hopefully get the blood flowing in his penis so that when they got to the hotel he and Emily could have sex. So by the time Brian got out of the shower as Emily was sitting in his locker room as she looked at his penis he said "it's still a little soft but I figured that if you want to touch me on the drive to make me hard please do." After Emily and Brian got to his rental car as Brian was driving to the hotel Emily was holding Brian as she got him hard when he stuffed it back in his pants he said "I can't wait to get to our hotel room and have sex with you. Emily smiled and then said "me too." When Emily and Brian got to their hotel room as they got naked Brian said "why don't you get comfortable on your hands and knees on the bed because I feel like going in your ass while I finger your pussy." Once Emily was comfortable as Brian shoved himself into her ass when he took a couple of fingers and jammed them into Emily's pussy she said "just start fingering me I can feel them in me." When Brian started to finger Emily as he got her moaning from his fingers as he pulled them out just before she was going to organism Brian said "lay down now I want that pussy because I'm really ready for it." So as Emily layed on her back when Brian spread her legs as he pushed himself into her pussy without warning she said "you motherfucker how could you just push into me that hard it hurt" Brian then got up and grabbed the nipple clamps and gag ball as he put the gag ball in her mouth as he slapped her breasts and attached the nipple clamps when he pushed into her as the clamps held Emily tried to say "please don't torch me but it was muffled and Brian said "well I think now I'm just going to start with my thrusts and I don't care if I go forceful." So as Brian made it like he was going to pull out of Emily and pushed back into her as she teared up she was screaming under the gag ball but as he kept it up he said "well the nipple clamps are holding nicely and with the gag ball in you I don't have to let people hear you scream from the pain and torch that I'm giving to you." After Emily and Brian came to their climax as Brian was removing the gag ball Emily said "that was great but take these clamps off please daddy." So Brian took the clamps off and then said "I love you" and Emily said it back.

Requested by kurdtstea I hope you like it and thanks for requesting