Chapter Eleven- Part One (I Won't Fall In Love With Falling)

Okay, so it's a short update today, but part two will be posted soon! Let me know what you think!

_____________________________________________________________________________

"I know, I know I need to go Jenna, I didn't mean to fall asleep. Besides, I can't just leave Ava here without speaking to her." I must have fell asleep. I was woken by a voice by my ear speaking quietly. I could feel Josh's hand move around to cradle my head, so it didn't fall as he moved slightly.

"Okay, I can distract Tyler for 2 more minutes, but you really need to hurry. I'm glad you got things worked out though. I need to speak to Ava later. Will you let her know when you wake her up?" I could feel Josh nod, and about 30 seconds later, I could hear the door to the tour bus close behind Jenna.

"Ava, I know you're awake, I could feel your breathing change when I was talking to Jenna." I moved my head until I was looking at Josh, our faces a short distance away.

"Hi, Josh."

"Hi, how did you sleep?" Josh was still holding me close, my arms around his neck. He looked tired.

"Well I must have needed it, I don't normally fall asleep sitting up. I probably look a mess." I laughed a little as I stated this.

"Actually, we were laying on the couch until Jenna came in. Sorry, you were upset and I felt like I needed to calm you down, sleep seemed to work. You look fine, just a couple of smudges." Josh smiled a little as he said this. I could feel the blush slowly creeping on my cheeks. "Look, I'm really sorry, I need to go, Tyler is waiting for me outside, but I'll come back and see you later?" I nodded, climbing off of Josh's lap. I shivered slightly, my main source of heat still sitting on the couch. Josh noticed this.

"You look pretty cold. Do you want to take my hoodie, it's thicker than yours." I took my hoodie off and held it out to Josh who offered me his own. I was glad I had chose a hoodie that was slightly too large for me, at least it would fit Josh well.

"You do realise that you're going to smell like Lady Million all day now?" I smirked a little as I stated this fact.

"Sure, I'll rock it." Josh shrugged with a smile, "Besides you're going to smell like me all day." He scrunched his eyes up a little as he laughed. "Anyway, go brush your hair and wash your face, then you need to find Jenna, she's looking for you.

Josh leaned in and gave me a quick hug. "I'll see you later."

------------------------

Josh couldn't have been gone any more than about a minute before Jenna came barging in the door of the tour bus. "Ava? We need to talk!"

I poked my head out of the upstairs, trying to scrub my face with a baby wipe.

"Here!" I could hear Jenna running up the stairs towards my bunk.

Jenna stopped at the top of the stairs near my bunk and just stared.

"What? Whaaaaat?" I moaned, swiping the rest of my make up from under my eye with the baby wipe.

"Are we just going to pretend that didn't happen?" I shrugged at Jenna, pretending not know what she was talking about. "Really? Like I didn't see what you and Josh were up to? That's... That's definitely not the hoodie you were wearing a minute ago."

I grinned the cheesiest smile that I could at Jenna watching the realisation sink in. "No," I heard her gasp, "Is that Josh's hoodie?" I nodded and held the sleeve out so Jenna could smell his aftershave.

"So, are you two getting along well then?" I could see Jenna smiling, the excitement she felt lit up her eyes.

"Well you saw me fall asleep on him, while we were cuddling, so I guess we're getting on better?" I shrugged, offering up an excuse, trying not to show how I felt about this progression in Josh and I's relationship.

"Well look, the guys have a quick soundcheck that you'll need to be there for, then after, I want you to tell me everything."

I headed out of the bus with Jenna in tail, towards the stage. I could see Josh and Tyler on the stage, and waved at them. Josh, surprisingly, smiled at me this time.

"Sorry I'm late! I fell asleep, then I needed to ask Jenna something!" I yelled up to the stage, trying to offer an excuse. Tyler nodded, so I quickly jogged over to Josh's side of the stage, before I heard him call me back.

"Hey Ava?" I stopped in my tracks and turned around.

"Yeah, Tyler?" I called back. Tyler smirked at me before continuing.

"That's not your hoodie, and you weren't wearing that an hour ago."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Below is an image of the bunks, Ava has the top bunk closest to the stairs and Josh's is the top bunk opposite. Hope that makes sense.

 Hope that makes sense