Chapter Fifteen- Don't Trust A Perfect Person

Hey guys, again, this chapter has a smut warning on it. Hope everyone is enjoying so far, any comments, questions or criticism welcome! Above is the photo that inspired this chapter!

****Trigger warning: Smut****

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thankfully, no-one seemed to notice anything when they came back after breakfast. I managed to grab a quick nap after Josh and I were... well intimate. I didn't want to put too much thought in to it, and sleep seemed like the easiest option. Especially if it meant not having to lie to Jenna about what had happened. I had fallen asleep on the couch with Josh sat next to me, playing with my hair and stroking my cheek.

When I woke up, Josh was no longer besides me. In his place was Mark.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Mark smiled and handed me a bottle of water.

"Just a little sore and tired." It was true, I was, but not in the way Mark was thinking. He handed me a pack of painkillers.

"Thanks. Do you know where Josh is? He was here when I fell asleep." Mark pointed outside, explaining that we were stopped at the next venue. Josh was out skateboarding with Brad, Tyler and Jenna were sunbathing and relaxing and the rest of the crew were out exploring. I followed Mark off the bus, to get some fresh air and take a break. Mark and I walked a short distance before seeing Jenna, Tyler, and a couple of others.

Jenna started asking how I was and how I was feeling now. We made conversation for a while, discussing how we could go shopping once had reached one of the next venues and when we should expect our next day off. I had been chatting away about 10 minutes when Josh came skating into view, closely followed by Brad. Josh looked up and smiled as he saw me. I could feel a little blush forming on my face, and a pair of eyes on me. I looked over in the direction of the eyes and noticed Tyler looking at me, an inquisitive look on his face. I shrugged back at him, pretending he didn't notice the look Josh just threw me.

Josh jumped off of his skateboard as he came closer, stopping just in front of me.

"Are you okay? You're not sore or anything?" Josh squeezed my arm a little as he asked, looking concerned. I shook my head.

"I'm a little sore and tired, but I'm not hurt or anything. Are you okay?" Josh smiles and nods, before dropping his voice to almost a whisper, hoping no one else can hear us. "You don't regret earlier, do you?"

I shook my head hard, "No of course not. Do you?" Josh shook his head in return.

"No, but we should probably go and talk to everyone so it doesn't look suspicious."

We began chatting about what we wanted to do on our next days off, where we would be heading and if anyone would be joining us on tour. We shared a packet of Oreos and hung out for about an hour, before I tried to sneak off.

"Anyway guys, I'm going to head in. There's a couple of things I need to set up for Josh's drums. I'll meet you back out here in about 20 minutes?" There were various murmurs and agreements, while John offered to help me set up. I politely declined that offer and told him it wouldn't take long.

I had begun setting up the drum kit on top of the riser, adjusting the hi hat and ensuring there were sufficient drumsticks for the show. Let's be honest, Josh would more than likely break at least one or two per show from drumming too hard when he was nervous or excited. I suddenly felt something touching my ankle, and jumped in shock. Josh peeked out from under the riser, laughing as I screamed loudly.

"Damnit Josh! What the heck were you thinking? When did you get here?" I could feel my heart racing, as I tried to slap Josh's shoulder. He didn't stop laughing, tears beginning to roll down Josh's cheeks, clutching his stomach. Josh eventually managed to stop laughing long enough to talk.