Chapter Twenty Five- I Don't Believe My Ears

Hello everyone! Again, I'm sorry for the delay in this chapter! Work has been horrific the last few weeks, so I'm lacking any time to myself to be able to edit or upload. Hopefully we'll be able to get the updates back on track shortly (A new chapter every 5-7 days). If I haven't updated on schedule, feel free to send me a message to remind me to make time to edit/post etc.!

Trigger warnings for the chapter: Smut (That's right, it's been a while!)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I must have cleaned the living room about five times, while we nervously waited for Michael, Tyler and Jenna to arrive. Josh had nipped out to buy a couple of groceries to make a side salad to go with the lunch. There was only so many times I could run around straightening picture frames and wiping away non-existent dust before it began to start feeling stupid and pointless, even to me.

I shook my head at my daft behaviour before setting down my cloth and turning to look for something decent to wear. The lasagne was cooking away in the oven, so I had one less thing to distract me. Yes lasagne again, it's quick, simple to make and it's a crowd pleaser. At least I know my recipe is tried and tested so everyone would enjoy it. The door closed loudly, alerting me to Josh's return. I walked back into the kitchen to greet him.

"Hey Ava, are you still not dressed? Stop worrying and start showering!" Josh dumped the bags on the kitchen counter, turning to look at me fully.

"I was just about to! Besides, what are you going to do, make me?" I could see Josh smirking as I tried to tease him.

"Yes."

Without a second thought, he stepped forwards, threw me over his shoulder and began carrying me upstairs. Once we had reached the bedroom, Josh put me down on my feet again before kissing me hard. I could feel him rip my cheap vest top from my body, throwing it onto the floor, in one swift movement. We pulled apart for the briefest of moments, so I could remove Josh's t-shirt, before resuming again.

Josh slid his hands so slowly down my back and along my arse, causing me to moan into his mouth. Josh's erection dug into my thigh, I'd began to unbuckle his jeans, allowing Josh to push them down and step out of them. Josh pulled my skirt up to sit around my waist, his fingers ran over my covered core and I felt myself becoming wetter under his touch.

As soon as the rest of our clothes were lying on the bedroom floor, Josh picked me up so I was straddling his waist and carried me into the bathroom, our lips never leaving each other. I could feel my nerves melting away when the water started to pour over the two of us as Josh began to kiss and bite my neck and shoulders.

"Joshua William Dun, you had better not be leaving any visible marks!" I tried to sound firm, but even I knew it had came out as more of a moan when Josh trailed his hand up the inside of my thighs.

"Mmm...no promises babygirl. I want you so bad." My legs shook when Josh muttered that sentence. I was so excited by Josh that really there was no need for foreplay. I wanted him now.

"Then leave your mark and take me now. Go on, hard." I encouraged him. Josh bite his lip and I wasn't entirely sure that I had ever been more turned on by a single look before. He spun me round so my breasts were against the cold shower wall, my back to Josh.

Josh lined up at my enterance before pushing in fully. I gasped as I felt him fill me completely. A couple of soft thrusts allowed me to get used to the feel of Josh, before he began to push into me hard and fast. Josh continued to kiss and bite my neck while he thrust quickly, almost pushing to the edge already.

"I'm almost there baby, are you ready?" Josh asked me as I nodded, I was sure words would fail me. Josh snuck one hand off of my hip and round to my clitoris drawing tiny circles around the bud. A few moments later, Josh's thrusts became more sloppy as his other hand slipped up to my nipple, pinching hard in the perfect combination of pain and pleasure. I felt myself come undone at the overwhelming pleasure, moaning loudly as Josh followed just moments after, my name spilling from his lips.