Chapter Eight

Czar's POV

"Alright guys. I have a project for you." Panimula ni Maam.

Kasalukuyan kaming nasa classroom at kakatapos lang ni Maam mag-discuss ng lesson for today. Nakatuon ang atensyon naming lahat sa kanya habang may kinakalkal siya sa folder niya. Makalipas ang ilang minuto ay may hinigit siyang papel mula sa folder niya at pinakita sa amin. Hindi ko makita kasi nasa pinaka likuran ako kaya aantayin ko na lang ang explanation ni Maam.

"What I'm holding right now is a criterion." Criterion? For what? "Before I discuss about the criterion I want to tell you first what your project is. Wait here." Sabi ni Maam saka lumabas.

"Ano kaya ang project?" Rinig kong taning ni Jimin kay Jungkook.

"Molla." Walang ganang sagot ni Jungkook.

"Baka pasayawin na naman tayo ni Maam." Sabi ni Hoseok.

Kumibit balikat lang si Jungkook, "Baka."

Katabi ko nga pala ang buong Bangtan Princes. Yeah right, that's what they call themselves or more like how girls in the school call them. Lemme introduce them to you.

First, Kim Namjoon. He is the leader of the group and is called the Prince of Wit because he is smart. Yes, Kim Namjoon is smart and so is his younger sister Areum and they also speak english fluently. They're smart right? It runs in their blood.

Next is Kim Seokjin. He is the Gentle Prince. Girls call him the Gentle Prince because of his gentleman attitude. I agree with that. 'Cause Jin is such a nice guy. And he cooks well too. And did I mention taht he is a good singer. No wonder Kwon Yieun fell for him.

And we have Min Yoongi. The 'Cold Prince'. He is the type of guy that sleeps whenever he want and wherever he want. He is called the Cold Prince because of his cold looks and stares. He is the male version of Kim Areum. I ship them. Hahaha. Then I'll call them the Cold Couple.

Next in line is Jung Hoseok, the Prince of Smiles. He is the most cheerful one among all the Bangtan Princes. He always smiles and I really like his attitude. Choi Eunha is so lucky to have this guy.

The we have the Cassanova Prince, Park Jimin. He is the playboy of the group. He never sticks to one girl. I heard that his longest relationship lasted only for two weeks. And his shortest relationship lasted only for 5 minutes. Daebak. I bet he aleady had thousands of exes.

Next is the Romantic Prince, Jeon Jungkook. He is called the Romantic Prince because he tends to be sweet to his friends especially to his girlfriend, Choi Eunbi. He always do aegyeo to her. He is talented. He sings, he dances, and he is really handsome.

Lastly we have, Kim Taehyung. The Ultimate Prince. He is called the Ultimate Prince because many people say that he already have everything. Looks, talent, attitude. And many girls fall for him, EXCEPT ME. I admit that he is handsome and his voice is nice (so deep). But then I don't like his attitude.

At and dinig ko mula sa kambal ay magkakaroon daw ng contest this end of the month. Search for Bangtan Princess. Ang magiging judge ay ang Bangtan Princes. Pipili ang bawat Bangtan Prince ng kanilang magiging Princess. Pero hindi na pwedeng sumali ang kambal kasi considered na silang Bangtan Princess dahil boyfriend nila ang dalawa sa Bangtan Prince.

Maya-maya pa ay bumalik na si Maam. At may kasama siya...

Omg.

Kids.

And there are eight of them.

"Fck." I cussed under my breath.

Maam, wag mong sabihing kailangan namin silang alagaan? Jebal. I am so bad at kids. The last time na nag babysit ako sa LA ay naging failure kasi umiiyak ang bata sa kahit na anong gawin ko.