Chapter 51

"Happy Halloween, Harry!" Lylie smiled as she sat next to Harry in front of Ron and the twins, along with Addison, Aria and Cordelia.

"Happy Halloween, Lylie." Harry replied shyly.

"The Great Hall has been decorated beautifully." Aria remarked.

There were pumpkins floating above the students' heads, smokey fog circulating the hall, and thunder and lightning striking in the sky over their heads.

"This barbecue chicken is fantastic." George exclaimed as he stuffed his mouth with it.

Cordelia agreed, "I know, it's perfect. Great food, cool setup, fun people ..." She motioned to Harry, Ron and Neville.

Fred protested, "Hey! What about us?"

Cordelia shrugged, "Yeah ... sure. Whatever floats your boat."

"Oh, you guys, I have this hilarious story," Addison began, "so I was in Potions right, and this kid raises his hand and says -"

Suddenly, Professor Quirrel banged open the doors and stampeded into the Great Hall frantically shouting, "TROLL! IN THE DUNGEON!" he began whimpering loudly, begging for help. "TROLL IN THE DUNGEON!"

Professor Dumbledore stood up slowly.

Professor Quirrel muttered, "Thought you ought to know." He then fainted, dropping to the floor. At that moment, the entire student body panicked and a loud uproar begun.

Students were flailing their arms, stumbling over one another and screaming and crying.

Professor Dumbeldore boomed, "SILENCE!" quieting the crazed pupils. He announced, "Everyone will please, not panic." He paused, "Now, prefects will lead their house back to the dormitories." He turned to the professors and ordered, "Teachers, will follow me to the dungeon."

Fred and George bounced up and down, exclaiming in unison, "This is the wickedest thing that ever happened at Hogwarts!"

Lylie slapped Fred and George on their forearms, she upbraided, "How could you be cheering at a time like this?"

Addison interrupted, she mumbled, "I - I never finished my story."