Chapter 96

Fred, George and Addison were practicing for an upcoming Quidditch match the next weekend. The two boys and the other team members were zooming around, while Lylie and Aria sat in the stands, watching.

All of a sudden, the Slytherin team marched onto the field, only to stand on the sidelines, merely staring at the Gryffindor team practice.

Lylie stood up to get a better view of the Slytherins. Aria questioned, "What are you looking at?"

"Slytherins." Lylie replied in a disgusted tone.

Aria jumped up, "Where?"

Lylie pointed to the suspicious Slytherin team swaying on the sidelines of the field. Oliver abruptly halted the Gryffindor team practice, motioning for his teammates to dismount their brooms once they reached the ground.

After Fred, George and Addison and the rest of the players got off their brooms, the Slytherin team strode toward them.

"Oh, goodness." Lylie sighed as she walked down and off the bleachers, with Aria close behind her. A couple other students followed, excited to watch the scene unravel.

Lylie and Aria stood a distance away from both teams, but they were close enough to hear their cruel dialogue.

Draco spat, "You think that's flying, Weasley?"

Fred and George smirked and cheekily replied in unison, "Which Weasley?"

Draco stuttered, "Well - just - BOTH of you!"

Oliver stepped forward, "What are you doing here, Flint?"

"Came to see you practice," Marcus added, "beating you will be as easy as breathing if you keep this up."

George was discreetly shaking his head in disbelief.

Harry fired back, "Shut up, Flint."

Adrain, the second chaser on the Slytherin team, snarled, "Look at Potter, sticking up for his boyfriend, Oliver Wood."

Fred stepped in front of his teammates, "Everyone needs to calm down. Especially Malfoy and those creatures behind him."

Lylie stifled a laugh, along with Aria and Addison.

Malfoy snapped, "Shut up, Aqua."

Fred bubbled with rage, he launched himself at Draco, yelling, "THAT'S IT, MALFOY!" He swung a quick, forceful punch right into the left side of Draco's face. Harry had raced forward too, as well as George and the rest of the Gryffindor players.

Marcus and his teammates were ready to strike every single player on the Gryffindor Quidditch team back. Lylie had her hand clapped over her mouth, astonished at the scene she just witnessed.

Draco's hand instantly raised to his throbbing cheek. He was wound up, ready to explode with anger.

By then, Madame Hooch was on the field, breaking up the two teams.

Addison was shaking with fear, "Can you imagine what would've happened if Madame Hooch weren't here?! Fred would be unconscious by now."