Chapter 113

After the match the next evening, the group was parading around their tent.

Ron and Harry were chanting,"Krum! Krum! Krum!"

Fred and George sang fiddling tunes in the background as they bounced around joyously. Fred wore an Irish-coloured cape over his back, and George danced around waving an Irish flag.

Ron jumped up on the sofa, he serenaded, "There's no one like Krum."

"Krum?" George asked with a grin.

"Dumb Krum?" Fred pestered with a smile.

"He's like a bird the way he rides the wind." Ron praised.

Fred and George began to circle Ron, flapping their arms like birds.

"He's more than an athlete." Ron exclaimed, just as Fred tossed his Irish-coloured cape over Ron's head. "He's an artist."

Ginny rubbed Ron's leg as she passed, laughing, "I think you're in love, Ron."

"Shut up, Ginny." Ron snapped.

Fred and George kneeled beside Ron, singing, "Victor, I love you! Victor, I do!"

Harry, Hermione and Ginny joined in with a laugh, "When we're apart, my heart beats only for you - "

Fred motioned to the exterior, having heard cries and shouting, "Sounds like the Irish have got their pride on."

Mr. Weasley ran inside the tent, muttering in a hoarse voice, "Stop - stop it. It's not the Irish."

Mr. Weasley ran into the kitchenette and began gathering belongings, "We need to get out of here, now."

The group was ushered outside of the tent, only to see everything in mortal chaos. There were roaring fires at every corner, witches and wizards running around frantically screaming, spells being cast in every direction. Lylie snatched Fred's hand with a jolt.

Mr. Weasley ordered over all the deafening noise, "Get back to the portkey everyone, and stick together!" He turned to the twins, "Fred, George! Ginny and Lylie are your responsibilities!" He urged them, "Go!"