Chapter 105

"Merry Christmas, Lylie!" Lylie's mother launched herself toward Lylie once she stepped off the Hogwarts Express for Christmas break.

"Hi, mum, dad!" Lylie embraced both her parents.

Mr. Aqua asked, "How is 5th year so far? You're already done half."

"It's good. I'm doing well in all my classes."

Mrs. Aqua questioned, "How is Addison, Fred and George?"

"Everyone is well, mum."

Lylie's mother exclaimed, "Oh! 'Best get home, my sister should be arriving at home shortly with her family! Come now." Mrs. Aqua handed Lylie's baggage to Mr. Aqua, who took it responsibly and lead his family out of Kings Cross.

*

After an hour of being at home, the doorbell rang. Lylie flung herself down the stairs and swung the door open.

"Adelaide! Evan!" Lylie's cousins stepped inside.

"Hi, there!" Adelaide hugged Lylie. Evan merely smiled kindly. Mr. and Mrs. Aqua came to the door.

Mrs. Aqua grinned, "Come in! Yes, yes, that's right! You can leave your jackets there." The Aqua family stepped away from the door to allow Adelaide and Evan's family to come inside.

Mrs. Aqua closed the door to the front entrance and immediately took her sister, her sister's husband, as well as her own husband to the kitchen to talk and munch on some appetizers.

Lylie led her cousins up to her bedroom. She began a conversation, "How are you two?"

"Well. How's Hogwarts?" Adelaide asked while unzipping her suitcase to settle in.

"Hogwarts is fine. How's Durmstrang and Beauxbatons?"

"Fine." Adelaide responded. "Fine." Evan replied right after his sister.

"Do you guys want to play CLUE or something?"

Evan exclaimed, "You have CLUE? I love that game!"

Lylie smiled and nodded. She turned to her closet to find it. Adelaide remarked, "Evan is really good at it. Are you?"

"Sort of." Lylie shrugged. She pulled the game out from the top shelf of her closet. She dropped it on the floor, and Evan threw the top off.

"Good luck." Evan beamed, knowing that luck couldn't help them then.

*

The next day was Christmas Eve. Lylie awoke late in the morning, followed by Adelaide. The girls jumped out of bed and went downstairs for breakfast.

"Morning," Lylie's uncle laughed, "it's ten in the morning."

Adelaide shrugged, "We slept in."

Evan put forth his input, "I, however, have been up since eight."

"Okay." Lylie laughed at Evan's un-useful information.

"Tonight is Christmas Eve!" Mrs. Aqua cried from behind the kitchen counter.

Lylie grinned, "We know."

*

The following morning was Christmas Day. Adelaide, Evan and Lylie were downstairs at seven in the morning unwrapping presents. The adults came downstairs, having been woken up from all the commotion.

Mrs. Aqua exclaimed, "MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYBODY!"

*

A week later, Christmas break was almost over and Lylie's cousins had left. Lylie was writing her new story in her bedroom when the wall phone rang downstairs. Lylie came down to answer.

"Lylie Aqua speaking."

"Hi, Lylie Aqua. This is Fred Weasley, you might remember me from Defence Against the Dark Arts class at Hogwarts, we sit beside each other."

"Hi, Fred."

"Hi."

"Why are you phoning? If it's not a good reason I'm hanging up."

"No you won't."

"Why are you phoning?" Lylie repeated.

"Do you want to see each other tomorrow?"

"Where?"

"I don't know." Fred paused, "Do you know?"

"You're asking me."

"Well. Where do you want to meet up?" Fred pestered.

"Oh my gosh. Just, come here. There. Is that good for you?"

"Yes, thank you. Have a nice day, see you tomorrow. Best wishes. Take care. Nice speaking to you. Merry late Christmas. Kay. Bye."

He hung up.

Lylie laughed to herself.