Chapter 52

10 weeks later...

"Did you hear how Harry Potter caught the golden snitch in his mouth a few weeks ago?" Addison asked excitedly.

"Doesn't everyone?" Lylie snorted as the two sat down in the Gryffindor common room on the weekend.

"Right."

"Oh, how's your leg? That fall was a hard one." Lylie patted Addison's recovering knee.

"Getting better, actually. You'd think that falling off a broom would hurt a lot more than it did." Addison replied, leaning back into the cushions of the couch.

"Everyone was so caught up with Harry, only few noticed your big fall. I feel terrible."

"Nah, I'm fine now. The real question is if Harry's doing alright."

"I'm sure he's fine, such a sweet kid, Harry." Lylie remarked with a warm smile.

*

"Happy January!" Addison chanted on the first of January.

"What's so great about January?" Lylie laughed as Addison trotted up behind her in the corridor.

Before Addison could answer, the two girls were both drawn to the attention of a new student striding down the corridor.

She seemed to be in third year, for she was about the same height as Lylie and Addison. The girl looked bold and courageous, fearless even. Close behind her, were Fred and George.

The boys seemed to be guiding her somewhere, the two were pointing in the same direction. Lylie and Addison hurried over to the twins and the new student to introduce themselves.

"Hi I'm Lylie and this is my friend Addison. I see you've met Fred and George."

"Yes, yes I have. Quite the charmers they are," the girl smirked, in a happy way and rubbed Fred's lower arm, "I'm Cassiana, by the way." She snuck a glance at Fred, standing beside her.

Lylie scowled subtly at Cassiana and exclaimed, "Well, Fred and I have to get to class. Come Fred." She snatched Fred's arm away from Cassiana and dragged him away.

Addison raced after the two with George, once they caught up to Lylie and Fred, panting, Addison regained her breath to whisper to Lylie, "Goodness, if I didn't know any better, I'd say that Cassiana girl was flirting with Fred!"