Chapter 95

After an eventful summer, Lylie stepped into Hogwarts for her 5th year. She was fully robed in her silky uniform. Alongside her, was Addison. The two took their seats in the Great Hall. Fred and George snuck up behind them and shoved both girls forward.

Lylie whipped around, "Hey -" she smiled, "hello boys. Nice hair."

Addison nodded with a happy grin.

Fred and George had grown out their hair a bit, their orange waves were now shaggy. Fred pushed back his hair, "Thank you, it took a while."

George added, "AND 7 scoldings from Mum to cut it."

The two chuckled, then they sat down across from Addison and Lylie.

Aria and Lee came and sat down with the four others. Aria smiled, "We haven't spoken in ages! How was your summer?" Aria directed her question at her old friends.

"I went to Punta Cana!" Lylie discreetly boasted.

Fred and George stated sheepishly, "We went to Egypt summer."

Addison beamed, "I went to Italy!"

Aria answered her own question, "I went to Los Angeles!"

*

2 weeks later ...

Fred and George sat side by side in Potions, and across from them, Lylie and Aria sat together. Snape had previously assigned his class of 5th years a complex potion, meant for 7th years.

Lylie whined to Aria, "This makes no sense! Why would he assign this?"

Snape was eavsdropping, he bent down to Lylie's eye level, "I assigned this because some - unlike others - are capable of brewing more complicated potions. Nonetheless, I believe all of you are capable, in your own ways."

Lylie nodded her head slowly, "Yes, professor." She heard Fred's giddy chortle behind Snape's back.

Aria pointed to the book, "We have to skin these Potaras beans, then cut them in half."

Lylie sighed and got to work.

*

Around a half hour later, the students were finishing brewing their potions. Lylie and Aria were putting the concluding ingredients into their cauldron, when they heard a massive 'BOOM'.

The whole class whipped around to the back of the class to see Fred's sour face, blackened from the ash of the explosion. Everyone was silent, until George couldn't contain himself any longer. He hysterically burst into laughter, with joyful tears in his eyes.

The class of shocked students ended up joining George in laughter, while Fred stood limply, still astonished by his actions, with his lips pursed and his eyebrows raised.

Lylie stifled a laugh as she watched Fred with glee. He snarled at George for laughing and grabbed a handkerchief to wipe his face.

Snape strode quickly to the back of the class, he muttered in anger, "Weasley. What is wrong with you boys? Clean this up. Immediately."

Slowly, the class sobered and recuperated themselves, the students began working on their potions once more.

Lylie spoke to Fred across the aisle with a sarcastic smirk, "Nice going."

Fred rolled his eyes and playfully snapped, "Don't talk to me."