Chapter 58

"Gryffindor!" All the students sitting at the Gryffindor table jumped up and cheered. Fred and George grabbed each other's caps and threw them high into the air, along with the rest of the students. They applauded, yelled and banged the table excitedly.

"Congratulations to us." Fred laughed.

"Mazeltov." George replied with a happy grin.

*

"I'm so glad we're headed home to London." Lylie remarked while sitting with Fred in a compartment on the Hogwarts Express.

"You don't like Hogwarts?" Fred chuckled.

"Of course I do! I just miss my parents ... and my bird." Lylie's face went red with embarrassment.

"I'd like to meet your bird, you know." Fred told Lylie with a smile.

"He's not open for visitors right now." Lylie explained.

"Not now, I mean this summer."

"Oh, then he'll have to check his schedule to see when he's available."

"Well then." Fred paused, "HE can let me know."

Suddenly the compartment door slid open and Aria, Cordelia, Addison, George and Lee stood in the doorway, all of them, with wide smirks.

Lee wiggled his eyebrows and asked, "Is this a bad time?"

Lylie stood up and exclaimed, "No, no, come in!"

Aria giggled, "Really, honestly, we'll come back later. Bye guys." She winked at Lylie and then began to slowly shut the compartment door.

Cordelia added as the door was almost shut, "Have fun." She then made kissing noises with her mouth and the door clicked shut.

Lylie awkwardly looked to Fred and stated, "Uh ... Well ... Goodnight." She stood up and stopped in her tracks, "I mean ... Good morning? Um ... Just ... Bye! See you after. Bye, hehe ... bye!"

Outside of the compartment, Lee turned on his heel and laughed, "Come on, girls."

George stomped his foot, "Excuse me?"

Lee added, "Sorry, George. Let's go."

Lylie came out of the compartment just as the group was walking away. "Wait up!" She called.

"Hey, you're supposed to be in there with Fred!" Cordelia ordered.

"Well, I'm not." Lylie folded her arms.

Lee whispered, "Run."

The group of students instantly broke out into a run, bolted into the nearest compartment and locked the door on Lylie.

"Hey! Let me in you bums!" Lylie pounded the door.

"Nope." Addison chortled.

Lylie slumped over and marched back to Fred's compartment. She slid the door open and said, "Our friends are such bums."