Chapter 103

A/N: This chapter was based off of HPmarauders 's idea! Hope you enjoy, and thanks!

The corridor was filled with bustling students, making their way to second period. Fred and Lylie walked to Defense Against the Dark Arts. They entered the classroom, and Lylie greeted Professor Lupin.

Professor Lupin nodded his head kindly, "Hello, Miss Aqua."

"Hi, sir," Lylie meant for Fred to leave, as she glared at him unpleasantly. Fred took the hint and turned on his heel. Lylie continued, "Sir, since you specify in the Dark Arts .... I was wondering if you could tell me anything about Sirius Black?" Lylie twirled her hair nervously.

Professor Lupin looked taken aback. He fingered his buttons on his cloak before responding coldly, "It is not my position to tell you anything." Professor Lupin turned back to his organizing. Lylie proceeded, "But, who better? You're my teacher, professor. And a defence against the Dark Arts teacher, at that."

Professor Lupin forced a light smile, "Please, take your seat, Miss Aqua."

Lylie's eyebrows lowered, but she turned away to take her seat.

*

The next afternoon, Lylie met up with Professor Lupin in a hallway. She picked up where their conversation ended the previous day. She interrogated, "Why are you sensitive toward the subject of Sirius Black?"

Professor Lupin snapped, "I am not sensitive." He paused, "Miss Aqua, did I not tell you this conversation has already ended ... yesterday?"

"You did, sir. However, I feel that I am lacking the information I was looking to receive from you."

Professor Lupin grimaced, "Lylie, I don't know what to say anymore." He took an exasperated breath, "I am uncomfortable with the topic of Sirius Black. I am. My apologies, Miss Aqua. I respect that you feel I am one to speak to about your curiousness of the subject, but, once more, I advise that you speak to another."

Lylie fiddled with her fingers, hesitating, before she stalked away.

*

"He so was rude, I just wanted to know." She confided in Fred, Addison and George.

"He wasn't rude, just uncomfortable." Addison corrected.

"Well, he made me uncomfortable. I'm just a curious student." Lylie huffed and folded her arms.

Fred grinned, "Guess who's whining now?"

Lylie playfully rolled her eyes and turned her back to Fred.

"Passive aggressive." Fred sighed with a smirk.

Lylie ignored him.

"You two have a love-hate relationship." George remarked, laughing, along with Addison.

George paused for effect, "I say, why don't we handcuff them together for a whole day, and see how much they can stand of each other."

Addison clapped her hand over her mouth to keep from smiling. Lylie whipped around to face George with an unpleasant expression.

A small smile crept onto Fred's face as he turned to Lylie, who was strongly disapproving.

Lylie stated, "No." At the same time that Fred stated, "Yes."

*

Lylie and Fred were chained together the next morning. Lylie dragged him to first period. They sat down together, in the back.

Lylie reached down to the floor to bring her bag onto her lap, which caused Fred to be pulled down with her.

"Stop it." She grumbled.

"I can't help it, love." Fred was finding the situation highly amusing.

Lylie exhaled anger out of her nostrils. She yanked Fred down with her to get her book, and back up again. Fred laughed, "Don't you like me?"

"No."

"I think you do."

"Shut your mouth before I raise my hand and tell Professor Flitwick that you peed yourself and the floor is wet." Lylie stifled a laugh at her own joke.

Fred challenged, "Try me."

Lylie hesitated, "... No."

"I knew it." Fred tried to cross his arms, but instead, he pulled Lylie into him. Lylie pulled herself back with rage.

The two finally stopped bickering, as class begun. After merely two minutes, Lylie scolded, "FRED! Stop slouching."

Fred lowered his eyebrows, but sat up straight. But, within a matter of seconds, he was purposely slouching again.

Lylie smacked his shoulder for each word she said, "Will - you - stop - slouching!"

Fred huffed, and sat up again.

Lylie, being a left handed writer, began to take notes. Fred, a right handed writer, began as well. They each went opposite directions, yanking the other.

"Hey!" They said in unison.

George leaned onto their table from his chair in front. He snickered, "Your bickering is actually keeping me somewhat amused throughout this never ending class."