Chapter Twenty

Tomorrow morning, all of us year 12's had breakfast together and then after that we went back to our rooms to fix ourselves. I went into the bathroom and took a shower and then brushed my teeth. After that I dressed up in my hot pink statement shirt that says: "Never let me go whenever I'm in your arms." and my black skinny jeans.

After that, we all went to the chapel and held a short Mass for us. And then, we're finally off. We hopped into the bus and I took the seat next to the window where I usually think about things and I really need that seat right now. I need to think how would I tell Julian that I love him too without being so obvious that I'm falling for him so hard.

"What are you thinking?" I heard Julian ask me.

"What?" I asked in return, snapping back to the reality.

"You have something in your mind. What is it? Tell me." He said.

"It's nothing. I'm just tired." I replied.

"Aw... My boo's tired." He cooed and then he pulled me closer to his body and wrapped his blue wool blanket around the two of us.

"Julian, let me go."

"Come on! It's just a cuddle, it's not like we're getting married or something... Unless you want us to."

I pinched his rib. "Ouch!" He yelped in pain.

"There you go with your cheesy lines again!" I hissed.

"I was just following what your shirt says. To never let you go when you're in my arms." He said. And then I suddenly realized that I was wearing a statement shirt.

"Please... Let me prove how much I love you Hannah." He added while looking straight into my eyes and there goes my heart again, beating like a drum.

He put my head down on his chest, "I love you Hannah." He said and then I closed my eyes and embraced him as well.

**

I opened my eyes and we're still on the way, traveling back to our school. I looked up and saw Julian sleeping with his head bowed down. Oh my, his neck might be starting to ache. So being a kind person, I carefully sat up straight and got his head and put his head down on my shoulder and he gave into it.

He cuddled with me closer and rested his head on my shoulder. I stroke his cheek with the back of my hand and then planted a kiss on his forehead. A few minutes later, I felt him move. I looked at him and he was smiling at me.

"Are we there yet?" he asked while resting his chin on my shoulder. God, he looks so hot.

"Not yet." I replied and then he kissed me on my cheek.

"I love you." He said.

"I know." I replied with a clever smile.

"Urgh!" He winced as he pulled away.

"Oh my god! Are you okay?" I asked. "What is it?!"

"My heart..."  He said.

"What about it?" I said as I placed my hand on his chest. He held it.

"It's got so much love for you... So much, it already hurts." He replied cheesily and then he kissed my right hand.

"You really don't run out of cheesy lines, aye?"

He shook his head and I snuggled up with him closer again. "So... Are we really practicing today?" I asked.

"Yeah but do you want to? I mean, you're tired and stressed as hell. I don't want you collapsing by tomorrow." He said.