Chapter Twenty-Nine

HANNAH'S POV

I went into my room and quickly took a shower. After that, I took out a pair of black skinny jeans and then a long sleeved black shirt. I also wore a pair of gold doll shoes and the necklace that Julian gave me. After I've combed my hair, I went downstairs and saw Julian waiting for me on the couch.

When he realized my presence, he stood up and put his snapback on, "Ready to go?" he asked while carrying a basket.

"Yeah." I replied and then he got my hand and we both went out of the house. "Where are we going?"

"You'll find out soon." He said with a cheeky smile. We continued to walk down the neighbourhood for five minutes until we reached a wide luscious green oval.

"And here we are." He said and then we went towards it and set up a picnic spot in the middle of the oval and sat down.

"Wow... It's so peaceful right here." I said.

"So... Which one do you want? Ham or chicken sandwich?" he asked me while holding two sandwiches on his two hands.

"I'll have the ham." I said and then he gave me the ham sandwich. We started eating our sandwiches while just talking casually about ourselves.

"...God! That was so embarrassing!" I said as I looked away. Julian just laughed.

"Well, who wouldn't be embarrassed of that?! I mean, you just shitted on your pants!" He said while laughing. I laughed too, "Jeez... Why do childhood memories have to be embarrassing?" I said.

"That's why it's called 'childhood memory'! It's supposed to be funny and carefree!" He said and then we both laughed again and then I noticed him looking at me intently.

"Um... Is there any dirt on my face?" I asked.

"No. Why did you ask?" He said.

"Well, you're looking at me and I thought that I might have something on my face."

"S-Sorry... It's just that I got distracted by your beauty."

And then he looked down on his lap and then looked back up at me and smiled. My face grew hot and I could also feel my heart beating like a crazy drum against my ribcage. "Are you saying that because you want a kiss from me or is it because it's true?" I asked.

"Uh... Both?" And we both giggled. I sighed and then hugged my arms around myself because it's really cold. Just then, he took out a purple wool blanket and wrapped it around both of us.

"Warm enough?" he asked. I nodded and then rested the half of my body onto his chest while he hugged me tight.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." I whispered back.

Julian gently collided his forehead against mine and rubbed his nose on mine while beaming at me. He attempted to kiss me but I pushed him and stood up and ran.

"Hey! Give me my kiss!" Julian yelled back. I stick out my tongue at him and laughed and ran away again. I looked back and saw that he was catching up. Oh damn. He's got some stamina!

"Gotcha!" He suddenly said when he got me and spun me around.

"Aaaaaaaahhhh!!! Put me down Julian!" I said in between of laughter. He put me down and rested his chin on my neck while he hugged me tight.

"I hope your parents accept me as your boyfriend." He said. I turned around and put my hand on his cheek, "They will." I responded. Suddenly, a heavy downpour of rain set off upon us. We quickly ran back to our picnic spot and packed our stuff away and then we went under the tree for a shade.