EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE.

JULIAN'S POV

Here we are at the hospital, waiting for the results nervously. I told my bandmates what happened and they were pretty concerned about her too. After I texted Will, the doctor came out from the emergency room and told us a not so very good news.

"She's in a very critical condition." The doctor said. "Her head hit the hood of the car with such impact and she's in comatose at this moment."

"Will she ever wake up?" Adrian asked and I could see loneliness in his eyes.

"She might but it may take a long time" The doctor said. "It's up to her if she can still fight for her life." And then he excused himself and left. We went in to her room and saw the girl that I love lying helplessly on the bed. I held her hand gently and kissed it while I cried softly.

"Hannah, please... Wake up. I still want you in my life... Please. You're the only one that I need at this moment. Don't give up. Stay strong." I sobbed. "I love you Hannah. I can't do everything without you. Please! Wake up Hannah."

And then her fingers moved after four hours until she slowly opened her eyes, "Mum? Dad? Adrian?" She said.

"How are you feeling Hannah?" Mr. Garcia asked her. She smiled weakly, "I feel fine now Dad." She replied then she turned to me.

"Hannah... Thank God, you're alive!!!" I said in tears as I hugged her but she pushed me away.

"Who are you?" she asked me.

I was shocked. The girl that I love doesn't even remember a single thing about me... About us. "Hannah... It's me, Julian. Your boyfriend." I said as I held her hand.

"What?" she asked in confusion.

"It's me... Don't you remember?"

Her eyebrows furrowed and then she turned to Mrs. Garcia, "Mum, who the hell is this?!" she asked her.

"Hannah, you need to rest." Mrs. Garcia said. "Julian, please, you need to get out."

"Hannah, please... You have to remember me!" I said as I pleaded in tears.

"Julian, let's go!" Miela said as she pulled me with her.

"Miela, get him away from me! NOW!!!" Hannah said to Miela. So she remembers them but not me?! What?!

"Julian!!! Let's go!!!" Miela said.

"No! Let go of me!!!" I said to her but she just kept dragging me out of the room. "HANNAH!!!"

"Julian, please stop! She doesn't remember you anymore, okay?!" MIela outburst. I shook my head, "No... NO... NO!!!!" I said and then Mr. and Mrs. Garcia went out of Hannah's room and by the looks of their faces, I can tell that I won't like what's gonna happen next.

"Mrs. Garcia... Please, you have to tell her that I'm her boyfriend." I pleaded.

"Julian, you need to stop this! Hannah doesn't remember you anymore so get over it!" Mrs. Garcia said angrily. "AND AS FAR AS I CAN REMEMBER, YOU LOST THE RIGHT TO BE HANNAH'S BOYFRIEND EVER SINCE YOU CHEATED ON HER WITH THAT GIRL!"

"I DIDN'T CHEAT ON HER! THAT GIRL ON THE PHOTO IS JUST MY FRIEND! SHE VISITED ME A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO IN THE XFACTOR AND WE TOOK PHOTOS DURING HER VISIT!"

"Yeah right. Friend?! Don't fool us Julian! She's your first love, isn't she?!"

And then I fell silent. So Hannah's mum knew that also. "And if you ARE JUST friends with that girl, why do you need to kiss her on her cheek in the photo?! Can't you just take a photo of the two of you standing beside each other while smiling?!" She continued.