Chapter Forty-Three

COLLECTORS, ESPECIALLY THE JULIAN GIRLS WHO ARE READING THIS RIGHT NOW, I WOULD JUST LIKE TO TELL YOU THAT.....

...BE PREPARED FOR THE JULIAN FEELS!!!

THAT'S ALL!

~TCforever22

________________________________________________

HANNAH'S POV

"Hannah..." Julian mumbled as he pulled away from me breathless. I leaned forward and kissed him again as I pushed him down onto the bed.

"Take your shirt off." I whispered.

"Are you sure?" he asked me in return. I just nodded and so he did. He went on top of me and continued to kiss me. His mouth left mine and went onto my neck while feeling my waist.

"Promise me that we'll always be together... That we will always be a part of each other." I whispered.

"I promise baby." He replied as he bit my earlobe gently and then intertwined his right hand with my left hand. He looked into my eyes and closed the gap again between our lips while he slowly  unbuttoned my blouse.

"Are you sure that you want to do this?" he asked me.

"Yes." I said and he slipped his tongue inside my mouth then he parted my legs to allow himself push his body closer on me. The warmth of his body, his scent, his hair, his lips, his eyes... Are all just perfect. I could never ask for anything else.

He hurriedly unbuttoned the last two buttons and then when he finally did, he opened my blouse and started feeling my breasts while kissing my neck, both of us breathless from the pleasure and excitement that this experience brings.

"I want you Hannah... Every bit of you." I heard him whisper to my ear.

"Well guess what Julian? I am all yours for tonight." I replied with a teasing tone and pulled his face closer to mine and kissed him again. I took off my blouse completely and then he unclipped my bra while moaning through the kiss.

"Julian..." I moaned.

"I'm glad that you're mine tonight." He said while smiling seductively. "I'm kind of actually 'hungry', you know." And with that he crashed his lips onto mine, tasting every corner of it.

"Your lips are actually tasty." He replied while gasping for breath while smiling. "Let me taste them again." And then he slipped his tongue inside my mouth again while I wrapped my legs around his hips and my nails digging onto his back when suddenly, my stomach grumbled out loud.

He pulled away and sat up on the bed and I did too. Fudge! Why does my stomach have to act up right now! I looked at Julian and he burst out laughing. "You're LITERALLY hungry." He chuckled. "Dress up then I'll make us some hot cocoa."

"But--!" I tried to protest but he cut me off by putting his forefinger on my mouth.

"Don't even try to argue with me." Julian said while smiling genuinely. He put his shirt back on and then looked back at me again. "What are you waiting for? Dress up now so we can have a nice hot cocoa."

And then he placed his hand on top of my head, "It's alright. We can continue it when we're more ready, okay?" He said. I smiled and nodded. After I had dressed up, we went downstairs while our hands were intertwined with each other.

We had hot cocoa as promised and we were chatting about random things. To be honest, I don't want this moment to end. It's so magical and romantic... like, I could just live in this moment forever.