Chapter Fifty: KIELA

KOBE'S POV

Last night was so much fun! We celebrated the Guling-guling festival and most of all, Miela told me that I could court her. It's good but I really don't know how to. I mean, I don't have enough of what they call sweet bones in me. Miela is the only one who made me feel like this.

I've never really paid attention to any girls before. I'm just happy and content with my life before but then she came and everything just changed.

"What are you thinking?" Hannah's voice boomed behind me which caused me to jump from where I was standing.

"Jeez Hannah!!! You scared the crap out of me!!!" I said.

"You're overreacting." She said.

"Hannah, how did Julian court you?"

"What?"

"Well, before we started going out, he just took me to the mall and we had fun there. And then after that, he asked me to be his girlfriend and that's it."

"That's it?!"

"Yeah. But you know how their culture is. It's very different from ours so he doesn't really know how to court a girl before."

"How do you court a girl?"

And then she laughed, "And you're asking me that? Kobe, how the hell am I supposed to know?! I'm a girl. Alam mo, si Julian na lang yung tanungin mo. (You know what? Just ask Julian.) He's a guy. At least, he knows a little about those kind of things." She said.

"Julian?! No way!" I said. Really. NO WAY! That guy might kill me if he finds out that I'm planning to court his sister, Miela!

"Why not?! I swear Kobe, he can really help you!" Hannah said.

"No!!! Just no!"

"Why?!" And then her confused face turned into a suspicious one. "Now, wait a minute... YOU'RE PLANNING TO COURT MIELA, AREN'T YOU?"

My face grew hot. "You've become a tomato. Your face is all red." She said teasingly.

"I'll make sure that your mouth becomes red if you don't shut up." I threatened her and she covered her mouth up. I sighed. "Hannah, what am I going to do? I'm in love with his sister and I'm afraid that he might kill me if he ever finds out that I'm planning to court his sister."

Hannah laughed again, "Kobe! He won't do that! He won't kill you. Julian is a nice person!" She said.

"But you said that he's overprotective of his sister." I shot back.

"Yeah but it doesn't get to the point where he blocks his sister's happiness."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I am! I know Julian deep down." And then she gave me a pat on my back and went out of the house. Damn, how the hell am I gonna ask Julian?!

Speaking of the devil...

Here comes Julian. He's walking downstairs.

"Kobe, did you see Hannah?" he asked me.

"Uh... Yeah. She went out of the house." I replied and before he could go and follow his beloved girlfriend, I ask him what I'm supposed to ask.

JULIAN'S POV

"Kobe did you see Hannah?" I asked Kobe, Hannah's cousin. Yup, he's the one who saved my sister from the rapists downtown.

"Uh... Yeah. She went out of the house." He replied.

Living With Julian De Vizioजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें