Chapter Forty-Nine: The Dance

HANNAH'S POV

We ate and drank during the celebration. Everyone danced and sung like there's no tomorrow. When I finished eating, I watched the people dance to the slow romantic music.

"Hey baby." Julian said and based from my perspective, he's drunk.

"You're drunk, aren't you?" I said with a smirk on my face.

"I'm not... Just tipsy." He said as wrapped his arms around my waist. "Let's dance."

I laughed, "Do you know how to dance?" I said as I crossed my arms.

"Don't worry, your cousins taught me the steps." He replied with a smile and then he pulled me to the dance floor and put his hand on my waist and held my right hand. Then he gently collided his forehead onto mine. A few seconds later, we were swaying swiftly while lost in the magical moment.

"You're the only woman that I'm going to love." He said softly.

"I've heard that too many times from movies and TV soap operas." I said with a teasing tone.

"But it's true. You're the only one that I'm gonna love." He said. I giggled slightly.

"Hannah?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry for going off at Kobe."

"It's alright. I understand why you reacted like that anyway. Wait, you shouldn't be dancing with me. You should dance with him."

"He's busy dancing with Miela. I don't wanna ruin their moment."

"But-!"

"No Hannah. Let's just enjoy this moment being with each other."

And then we continued to dance. "I love you." He whispered and then he bit my earlobe gently and kissed my cheek.

"I love you too." I replied and he smiled genuinely until our lips slowly brushed against each other and moved in sync until we're both out of breath and decided to part our lips.

"I can't breathe..." I said, breathless.

"Then don't breathe." He said with a smirk and pulled my face towards his and we started kissing again. It was such a magical moment that it seemed like Julian and I were the only people on Earth right now.  Well that's what always happens when I'm with Julian. Our lips parted once again and we hugged each other tight while swaying slowly on the dance floor.

MIELA'S POV

"What?" I asked again.

"I said do you like someone? You know... A crush?" he said. I smirked, "Why? Do you like me Kobe?" I asked with a teasing tone.

"W-What?! O-Of course not!" He said.

"Then why are you blushing?" I teased him even more.

"Shut up or I'll leave you here."

"Yeah right."  And then we both laughed and continued dancing. I admit, this festival was so much fun and I'd say that coming here to the Philippines was worth it. As their tagline says: It's more fun in the Philippines.

I glanced at Kobe and he was looking at me. "What is it?" I asked him.

"What is what?" he asked me in return.

"I mean, why are you staring at me?"

"Nothing... It's just that you're beautiful..."

I was taken aback by his compliment. I don't know whether I should believe him or not. "And you should believe me." He added as if he's reading my mind. I smiled, "Thank you." I responded. A few minutes later, the music changed and so Kobe and I decided to get off the dance floor.