Chapter Thirty-One

HANNAH'S POV

I got my History file from my locker and walked with Sarah out of the building. Her eyes were still red and puffy from crying. I knew it! Triple Threat won't really do anything good!

"I hope you won't tell anyone about my secret." Sarah said.

"Of course I won't tell anyone." I replied and then we continued walking. Her secret would be safe with me. No one would ever find it out. Even Julian. I hate keeping secrets but this one is the kind of a secret that you need to keep.

JULIAN'S POV

What the hell is taking Hannah so long?! We still have to choose a song later when we get home and mum is already here. I walked towards her parked car and chucked my bag at the back of the car.

"Where's Hannah?" I heard mum asked from the driver's seat.

"She's just getting her History file from her locker. Want me to get her?" I asked.

"Yeah. I need to drop you three off at home immediately since Anita and I have work today." She said.

"Alright." I said and then I closed the back of the car and ran back into the building. Seriously, what is taking her so long? And what I saw just surprised me...

HANNAH'S POV

Sarah looked at her phone and then she turned to me with an apologetic look, "I'm sorry but Mr. Hathon needs me in his office right now." She said.

"It's alright. I can make my way out of the building." I said while chuckling. "And your secret is safe with me."

"Thank you Hannah." She said and then she hugged me and turned around and walked off to another direction. I was walking downstairs when I suddenly slipped and rolled my ankle.

"Fudge bars!!!" I said as I fell down.

"What happened?" A guy's voice boomed behind me. I looked and saw a guy with black spiky hair, beautiful brown eyes, and olive skin crouching down with a concerned expression on his face. "Are you alright?"

"No... I think I rolled my ankle." I said.

He went in front of me and tried to stretch out my left leg and then he removed my left shoe and gently moved my foot but when I winced, he stopped. "Yep. You're right. You rolled your ankle." He said and then he got his handkerchief and used it as a bandage for my injured foot.

"What's your name?" he asked when he was finished wrapping my left foot with his handkerchief and then he put my shoe back on gently.

"I'm Hannah." I replied.

"Hello Hannah, I'm William but you can call me Will or... 'Batman'." He said as he held out his hand to me. I laughed and took his hand and shook it. Really? Batman?

"I'm guessing you like Batman." I said.

"Oh! I thought you would've never guessed beautiful!"  He said.

I must admit that Will is a kind, nice and sweet guy. Not to mention that he's funny and good-looking too. Any girl would fall in love with him. **cough cough** BUT NOT ME. **cough cough** NOT ME.

My heart is only reserved for one guy and we all know who that guy is.

"Hannah?" I heard Julian's voice and I looked up only to find him there. His face was filled with... jealousy? Fear? I don't know. It's undescribable.

"Julian!" I said happily. He walked towards me and crouched down to my level, "What happened to you?" he asked as he caressed my cheek.

"I rolled my ankle but thanks to Mr. Will right here... He gave me the first aid for it." I said.