Chapter Thirty-Six

JULIAN'S POV

I really need to fix this thing between Hannah and I. I need to make her realize that this time will be different, that we will be stronger than before. I went out of my room only to find Adrian sulking in the terrace. "What's wrong little dude?" I asked him.

"Hannah's crying." He replied.

"Why?" I asked as I crouched down to meet his eye level.

"I don't know. Do you know?" he asked me in return. I sighed and nodded. "I was sort-of the reason why she's crying." I said and he looked at me. "Your sister and I had a fight."

'But you two can still fix it, right?" he asked. I smiled and ruffled his hair, "Yes but I kinda need your help." I said. If I can't make her go back to me again in this way then I'll have to do it the hard way.

**Insert sexy smirk**

**Insert evil laugh**

**

"She's coming! She's coming!" Adrian said as he hid behind the couch with me then we both peeked over.

3...

2...

1...

**zwip!!!**

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhh!!! PUT ME DOWN!!! SOMEONE PUT ME DOWN!!!" Hannah screamed and both Adrian and I came out behind the couch laughing at her. "Aaaaarrrgghhh!!! So this is one of your pranks huh, Julian?! And Adrian?! You're in this as well?! Oh my God! I can't believe this!" If you're wondering what's happening to her right now, well she's been hanged upside down from the ceiling by no other than me.

"YOU ARE SO DEAD ONCE I GET DOWN THERE JULIAN!!!" She screamed in anger and frustration.

I laughed as I put my hands in my pocket, "That is if you ever get down from there." I said mockingly.

"ARGH! YOU ARE SO G-R-R-R JULIAN!!! PUT ME DOWN NOW!"

"NO."

"PLEASE JULIAN?!"

"Alright but in one condition."

"What is it?"

"Admit it to me that you still love me. That you regret breaking up with me... That you still want to be in my arms... That you miss me."

"NO! I won't do that!" She protested.

"Oh okay. Then I won't help you get down from there." I said.

"Julian!!! Please?"

"Nah ah. Do what I tell you to do first."

Hannah rolled her eyes in frustration, "Ugh! Fine!" She said. "I STILL LOVE YOU JULIAN! AND YES, I REGRET BREAKING UP WITH YOU! I STILL WANT TO BE IN YOUR ARMS! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED YOU TO HOLD ME LIKE YESTERDAY AT THE DOORSTEP! I MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY JULIAN! I REALLY DO!"

"Really? Is that true?" I asked while smiling.

"YES! OH MY GOD! PLEASE PUT ME DOWN ALREADY! I'M DIZZY AS HELL RIGHT HERE!" She complained. I ordered Adrian to put her down already and as soon as she got down, I put my arms around her waist. "So, do you still love me?" I asked.

A tear rolled down from her left eye, "You never left my heart and mind, Julian." She said and then we hugged each other.

**

That afternoon, Hannah and I went to Will's house and of course, to not be busted that Hannah and I are living together, we decided to meet him at the park. Hannah and I rehearsed and this time, we already got the tune of the song so the rehearsal went pretty smooth. Our other friends started to arrive as soon as we finished singing the song.