Phase 1.4

"Reconstruct them?"

-----××××××××××-----
Jimin's POV

"I'll take fragrments from the chaos of this world and ,by using the fountain of wisdom inside me, will reconstruct them into the truth." was the first thing Yoongi saod after what Namjoon had explained.  "You are talking about solving the crime. Right?" I am not that stupid but Yoongi  explains things in a very complicated way.

"Hmph. Well, I already know who the murderer is, too. The manservant under the window is the most suspicious..." Namjoon said proudly.
"The murderer is the maid, Namjoon."said Yoongi.
"What are you talking about, boy?! Explain yourself!"
"Why are you asking me?!" I thought he has a high IQ why is he asking me then.
"The fortune teller was the only one who could understand Arabic . The maid knocked on the door and yelled in Arabic. There was no answer, so she took the out a pistol from the next room, the shot the door lock. Correct?" Both me and Namjoon nodded our heads.

"What did the maid yell out before that? Perhaps.."Mistress, someone is after your life. You heard the gunshot just before, didn't you? Move away from the window and come near the door."" We were left speechless with what Yoongi had told us.
"In other words, the maid knew that the fortune teller was still alive. She called out to the fortune teller in Arabic, tricking her, telling her it was safe in front of the door, then shot the lock and the fortune teller together. Most likely, the fortune teller was shot through the right eye was because she tried peeking through the keyhole."
"Hold it!! Then where and when was the first gunshot.. Baby Squirrel?!!"

"Inspector! My name isnt "Baby Squirrel", its Park Jimin!!" That was it. I couldn't control my anger.
"I'm sure the first shot was from the room next door. The purpose was to frighten the fortune teller and bring together the people in the mansion. If you investigate, I bet you'll find a still fresh bullet hole in the room."
"I see... Well, it's time for me to return to the police station. This walk has put me in a fine mood.." Namjoon said while walking back to the elevator. Just as he was about to go down, Yoongi stood up and walked to where Namjoon was and said "What about the criminal's motive? And she's no doubt hiding whatever she shot with the first bullet."
"W-What?! What do you mean?"
And he is gone...

"That was over in a moment. Now I am bored again...." And a rolling Yoongi reappeared.
"Who are you? That inspector relies on you.. I think.. But he seems uneasy about something.."
"If you want to know about me.." "If I want to know about you?"
"Dance."
"Huh?! Why dance when there is a lot of things to choose?!" Yoongi kept looking at me with this Dance-or-you-will-be-dead stare.

"You're not serious..." He just kept quiet and continued staring at me. Sigh "Alright..."
And I started dancing
"What do you call that kind of dancing?"
"Butterfly dance."

*The next day*

I danced for him three times yesterday... But in the end, she told me nothing about herself. Yoongi's an awful person..." "Jimin, are you eating well?" Jin hyung, the head cook of our dorm asked me. I turned to his direction and the newspaper in his hand caught my attention. I grab it and started to read it angrily.
"W-Whats wrong?" Jin hyung asked as he looked at me with a shooked face