Phase 2.1

Yoongi’s POV

“Think about it. Why would the criminal go to all the trouble of using this elaborate method?” “I don’t know” “He was afraid of his victim. The murderer is a man or a child. He was inferior in size to the victim and thus chose this means.” “What about him having a wounded finger?” Jimin asked me back.

“There was a bloodstain on the end of the wire, most likely not the victim’s. When he set up the wire or was about to take it down, he probably cut his finger. He escaped without removing it because you were there.” “But you said he was a guy with blonde hair?” “It has to do with your shameful daydream. Humans are visual creatures. They react to stimuli that the eye can see. Do you understand?” “Y-Yeah…” he answered back.

“So why did you, of all people, feel lust on the roadside this morning and begin to daydream dully?” “D-Don’t call it lust!” he argued back but his blushing face said the opposite thing. “You saw a guy or girl with blonde hair out of the corner of your eye. That was tied up in your daydream. You unconsciously witnessed the murderer.”

“I saw the murderer? And that person was blonde-haired? But why would that person do something like that?” I listened to this talking but I got bored and yawned loudly. “Now I am bored again. If you’re going to bring me puzzles, I request you make them cases that are slightly more challenging to crack.”

Jimin’s POV

Gosh he makes my blood boil. “I didn’t come here because I enjoy.” “You’re going to pay a heavy price for this.” “A heavy price?” what price? He never asked about me paying him. “Something that’s not boring.” Yoongi replied.

“I don’t know what you mean. Your friend was put under arrest and you… are you by any chance angry that I compared you to the person in my imagination?” his eyes got wider when he heard what I said. “I have had enough. Get out of here immediately.”

“This is why I didn’t want to tell you about it.” I told him as I made my way down stairs. “Keep quiet. You’re disturbing my reading time. Get out!” I stopped to yell back at him “I told you to get out of here!” “Fine. You want me to go, I will. Thank you for helping me out. Bye!”

I walked down the stairs but paused and looked back at him. Yoongi is as proud as a peacock.

*the next morning*

“I’m sorry, Jimin. All I do is use you as an errand boy.” Jin hyung said. “Oh it’s no problem.” “Here’s your breakfast and I made a lot for you as my apology.” He replied back. He made a stack of pancakes and lots of scrambled eggs with sausages. I don’t think I might actually finish this but… I can’t argue about food to Jin hyung right? “Thanks hyung” “Eat well” he said as he did his signature hand kiss.

I took a look at today’s newspaper and just as Yoongi said, the culprit was a guy with blonde hair. The paper mentioned that he hasn’t spoken a word about her motive. At any rate the case is closed now and I’ve been proven innocent. But… I thought as I ate my food.

*In class*

“First the ghost ship, now a headless rider! Wherever he goes, there’s a corpse waiting!” “He really is the Dark Reaper that comes in spring!” I heard some of my classmates talking about me. “I hear he’s been visiting the Golden Fairy of the library there days!” “Really?” “I don’t believe it!”

Huh? The Golden Fairy of the Library? They mean… My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the door being opened.

“Good Morning!” I saw Mr. Hoseok standing together with a new student with blonde hair. “On this lovely morning, a lovely new friend has come! Meet Park Bogum, an exchange student from England. Everyone be friendly with him okay?” “It’s nice to meet you all.” The new student said.

“As for your seat…” Mr. Hoseok continued “The one next to you is empty, isn’t it, Jimin?” eh? “Uh… Yes!” “Jimin is an exchange student like you.” Mr. Hoseok told Bogum.

All of a sudden, Mr. Hoseok tried to make a telepathy conversation with me by starting at me and giving me all those signs to become friends with Bogum.

Bogum came and sat to the seat next to me and placed his bag on the table but it fell off. And me being a polite person, helped him pick up his bag. “Here you go.” “Thank you” he said as he smiled and I smiled at him back.
But I couldn’t help but notice......

He a bandage on his right hand...