Phase 9.1

Jungkook's POV

"The stage is set. A performance of 'The Blue Rose of Heraklion' at the Phantom. I'm sure they'll make a move. And right in front of them, I'll have the killer that day revealed...by the fearsomely intelligent...Gray Wolf that has my blood running in his veins."

Eunsong's POV

Spring 1911

"No... No! No!" I heard a girl say as she tried to get out from the hands of the nurses. "Calm down! A 'hunting dog', you say?!" "Do we look like hunting dogs to you?! We're just undressing you for your bath..." the nurse tried to calm her down. "Pendant." I told them. "You tried to remove her pendant. I'm sure that's why. It's precious to you, isn't it? It's precious." I asked the girl. "No, Eunsong. Your bath is three days later." One of the nurses came to me and brought me back to my room. When I came to my senses, I realized I was confined to a psychiatric hospital. On a sympathetic whim, one of that man's underlings gave me just one photo of my son. An odious man forced me to give birth to a son I did not ask for. And yet... At the time... The soul I carried in my body since I was born... My soul that I had come to love unconditionally...seemed to take form and slip out of my body.

That sensation... my thoughts were disturbed by the sound of a wolf howl. I got of my bed and walked closer to the window. "Sorry I took so long." The redhead, Sihyuk, helped me escape. We worked together. Sihyuk as a magician and me as a chess doll. I would compete playing chess with other real peoples, while hiding in the wooden doll body. We were famous as we won every match. "Good work, Eunsong. It looks like you've really gotten used to this." "I don't mind the stage." I said as I took off the hair net. "Well, I'll give you something to celebrate the success of this performance. What would you like?" "I want to see...my son." I could see Sihyuk's frowning expression through the mirror but I needed to see him. Several years had already passed since we were separated. I could finally hold my son in my arms. But in there was...me. Locked up in a cold tower... Stripped of his freedom... Beyond tears and not permitted to even scream..."It's okay. Even without your words... Here" I handed Yoongi my necklace through the small opening of the tower. "I'll always come and save you as long as you have this. No matter where you are, I’ll come running. My son my soul."

Third Person POV

"Hey, it's the Golden Fairy!" the students said as Yoongi ran through the corridors of the school hall but he had to trip on his own shoe lace and fell. "He fell!" "He got up!" He started to run again, caring less about the things the other students were saying. "Jimin. You've always...found me. I want to find you too! No matter where you are... I'll..."

"What are you doing?! Let go of me, Mr. Round-Glasses!" Yoongi heard Namjoon's voice from outside and saw Hoseok holding his legs, making him unable to walk. "I'm sure you intend to stuff Yoongi into that trunk and take him away!" "What are you...?!" "I won't give up! I'm not afraid of that drill! The tips of my hair are like little drills anyway!" Hoseok argued back as he continued on holding tight on Namjoon's leg. "Hoseok." "Yoongi!" "I found you!" Yoongi looked at the suitcase Namjoon was holding. "I couldn't find him. I'm leaving again, am I not? On Father's... the Ministry of the Occult's orders..." "Your mission...is to solve the most famous unsolved case in all of Crete!" "The most famous... You mean..." "Yes. The Queen of Crete in the royal palace... The Coco Rose Case!"

Jimin's POV

"I don't believe it! Tonight's tickets are sold out?!" I heard Jin hyung scream while I was trying to calm myself down. "We're here and actually still alive..." while trying to catch my breath, I looked around to see a group of soldiers talking and laughing near a water fountain "Soldiers..." "What foul play! Those soldiers abused their authority and snapped up the remaining tickets..." I heard Jin hyung complain as he walked down the stairs, not noticing someone was walking in our direction. "Insolent wench!" One of the man held hyung's hand. "That's enough. I apologize. Are you all right?" The other man asked. "Y-Yes..." "Good." "Sorry. By way of apology, I have one extra ticket. You can have it." The man who grabbed his hand said. "R-Really?! Thanks, Mister!" Jin hyung started to bow repeatedly. "Hey, you're speaking to—" "It's fine. Today's outing is, above all, a private affair." The polite man said before they walked away.

"Those two men..." "Oh, they're such gentlemen! They're as benevolent as God..." Hyung's words were cut off by the camera sounds as the two main actresses came out to be introduced for the play. "All right, let's introduce them! These beautiful damsels will play Coco Rose. The royal palace-era Coco and the Coco at her country house. We've double-cast the role for this performance!" "I can't see! I can't see!" Jin hyung tried to jump as high as he could to see. "Um, Jin? I'm going to do some shopping..." "I see them! Look over here!" my words were ignored…. "I'll see you later!"

Christmas is incredible... The atmosphere is completely different from the Bon Festival and New Year's back home. What present should I get him? A new pipe? A candy box? Or... This... "Ah, yes. It's a coin from when His Majesty ascended the throne. I turned it into that locket." The shop owner explained. The precious pendant Eunsong gave Yoongi... Yoongi saved me, even though it meant losing the pendant... If he has this pendant, Eunsong will always come and save him. That's what he said. I want to give this to him. And I'll always go and save him as long as he has this pendant. That's what I want to tell him.

'A gale will blow...
Years from now, a gale strong enough to shake the world will blow.'

A strong wind reminded me about the Elder's word.

Third Person POV

"Jimin, please forgive me for being unable to find you."

'Your bodies are light.
I beg your pardon!
That gale will surely separate the two of you!
However...'

"But Jimin, I still want to believe...that this isn't the time...

'your hearts will never be apart...'

for us to be separated.." Yoongi said to himself as he sat inside the horse carriage.

"Where could Yoongi have gone?" Taehyung said as he came up to the rooftop garden for the tenth time trying to find Yoongi. "The Second Storm?" Taehyung read out loud from a piece of paper he found on the ground. "The Second Storm will come soon. Now is the time to show your power. My sin. My soul."